2023 Connor Lew: COMMITS! (Flips to Auburn 12/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC this is not your first rodeo! You are a seasoned vet. šŸ˜Ž I wouldnā€™t be surprised to learn your info was spot on, at the time. Things change so quickly today.
Iā€™m happy that your info was no and now he is a yes versus info yes and now he is a no go. That is a tough seat to sit in.
Yep itā€™s called ā€œevaluationsā€ for a reason

I think we all know what battling the big boys for prospects is gonna look like, and we are already seeing it

We gotta have strong alternative plans which is 1000% something weā€™ve lacked for years

Advertisement
Lew ( top ranked center)
Mauigoa ( top ranked LT/ probably second in the nation behind Samson
Kinsler- Massive Guard
Tripp- Guard/ Center that projects as a P5 starter
Tinelau- Raw with massive potential
Samson- The crown jewel, physical specimen yet to commit.

That OL class will play for a National Championship.
All the talk about the U being backā€¦then we would get bullied in the trenches.

We always had speed but the one thing we weee known for was the nastiness and violent way we played the game. We would beat you up and run by you.

Watching over the past several years the main thing that would **** me off would be just getting manhandledā€¦and the LB playā€¦.and the 20 yard coverage cushionsā€¦

Will be nice to dominate the line of scrimmage

Advertisement
I remember being at BC in 18ā€™ & being utterly disgusted at how we weren't dominating the LOS by what should have been inferior opponents. Those days are over boys

1659754738390.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back