2023 Connor Lew: COMMITS! (Flips to Auburn 12/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
tumblr_o3ye0uhfBb1u1ljrzo1_540.gifv (1).gif

Didn't you say earlier in this thread that our coaches passed on him because he lacked a "physical" appearance?

Sure did. Passed along what someone I trust said. My only guess is that coaches were originally envisioning him as a guard but saw that he just wasn’t the type and then perhaps they broached the subject with Tripp about possibly playing guard and then coaches circled back on lew. Just a guess.

Advertisement
Sure did. Passed along what someone I trust said. My only guess is that coaches were originally envisioning him as a guard but saw that he just wasn’t the type and then perhaps they broached the subject with Tripp about possibly playing guard and then coaches circled back on lew. Just a guess.

If he is hip flexible and mean with a frame to work with let’s get em. 🤓

Sure did. Passed along what someone I trust said.

IIRC this is not your first rodeo! You are a seasoned vet. 😎 I wouldn’t be surprised to learn your info was spot on, at the time. Things change so quickly today.
I’m happy that your info was no and now he is a yes versus info yes and now he is a no go. That is a tough seat to sit in.

Advertisement
IIRC this is not your first rodeo! You are a seasoned vet. 😎 I wouldn’t be surprised to learn your info was spot on, at the time. Things change so quickly today.
I’m happy that your info was no and now he is a yes versus info yes and now he is a no go. That is a tough seat to sit in.

His info was absolutely spot-on at the time, I heard it too from the same source.

Yes, a few things got shaken up along the line in recruiting, and now Lew is a full take at center.

Things change. Unfortunately, we have some posters who like to find months-old posts and then crucify anyone with inside information whenever circumstances change.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back