Columbus-Miami High Post Game Analysis

View as article

Tito Benach

Staff Writer
Premium
The Columbus Explorers pounded Miami High tonight as they won 49 to zero

Notes
-Jesus Wilson didn’t have a spectacular game, but I am going to go on the record and say that this kid will be a monster at FSU. Wilson’s explosiveness is beyond anyone I’ve seen in a while.

-RB Daryl Chestnut ran for over 125 yards and had two touchdowns. Chesnut was done before the second half even started. Chestnut continues to impress and If things go south with any of the other running back’s Miami is trying to get, he might be an option. But as for right now Chestnut is still a long shot.

-RB Lorenzo Woodley had two scores, and over an hundred yards.

-QB Tucker Beirne didn’t have many passes but looked solid today. Beirne is looking to leave the state for College, word is he is looking to go back to Aspen in Colorado.

-2016 RB Amir Rasul, a runningback who is not only playing football but is also a Junior Olympic record holder in track. Rasul got some playing time today and showed some positive things. Rasul, has great burst and good size about 6’0 and still growing, one to keep an eye on

-Columbus has a big game against Miami Central next week, This might be the biggest match-up of the season

Advertisement
Bobo had a punt-return for td that was called back. There was no need to get him involved, especially if Central's going to be watching film from that game.

What is it with this Columbus obsession ?? We're not even recruiting anyone that goes to school there

What is it with this Columbus obsession ?? We're not even recruiting anyone that goes to school there

FSU has Jesus committed... therefore it's relevant to my interest. If you don't like the collumbus articles.. why are you clicking them and replying?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back