Coaching Carousel 2021-2022 - Not Miami Related (locked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Might not be the appropriate thread…but When Josh Mcdaniels left for Vegas, it was assumed that bill O’Brien would replace him in NE as the OC, but that didn’t happen.

One of the reporters up here asked around about it and is under the belief that bill decided to stay at Alabama because he is next in line at Bama once Saban retires.

Might not be the appropriate thread…but When Josh Mcdaniels left for Vegas, it was assumed that bill O’Brien would replace him in NE as the OC, but that didn’t happen.

One of the reporters up here asked around about it and is under the belief that bill decided to stay at Alabama because he is next in line at Bama once Saban retires.

Lol, god I hope that is true.

O’Brien is a good X and Os guy but is a major ****. In his last two years in Houston his relationships with DeAndre Hopkins (traded), JJ Watt (left in FA), and Andre Johnson (was special advisor to him) all soured.

Saban also just Manny Diazed O’Briens handpicked OL coach and O’Briens best friend Doug Marrone. To be Manny Diazed is to have your program actively look for and hire your replacement without firing your first. In this case, Saban interviewed a couple coaches before hiring Eric Wofford from SCjr.

Lol, god I hope that is true.

O’Brien is a good X and Os guy but is a major ****. In his last two years in Houston his relationships with DeAndre Hopkins (traded), JJ Watt (left in FA), and Andre Johnson (was special advisor to him) all soured.

Saban also just Manny Diazed O’Briens handpicked OL coach and O’Briens best friend Doug Marrone. To be Manny Diazed is to have your program actively look for and hire your replacement without firing your first. In this case, Saban interviewed a couple coaches before hiring Eric Wofford from SCjr.

Lulz @ "Manny Diazed." I would love if this became a thing, like Clemsoning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back