• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

2022 Class of 2022: updated as of 5/13/22

gordonsolie

Junior
What's this I'm hearing from Wiltfong that Coleman wants UM to have an OC in place for him to commit to UM?

da truth

1st team All-American
What's this I'm hearing from Wiltfong that Coleman wants UM to have an OC in place for him to commit to UM?
They do have 1/2 and McClendons a elite recruiter. I expect Stewart, Coleman and Moss with the importance he’s putting on hiring elite recruiters.

Hurricane Warrior

Retired staff
Premium
Class22220108.jpg

Last edited:

kryptonite

AARP
Question: if we’d won 10 games last season, would Manny have kept his job? I ask because of how thin this class is. Even with a better record, isn’t this sort of a bust year with a class this small? Or is the assumption that he’d have pulled more recruits with 10 wins?

I’m not trying to stir up Manny nonsense and this isn’t a comment on Mario- he’s done great with what he was given. I’m legit wondering if a class this small isn’t a clear sign of the wheels having come off for the last staff, regardless of what their W/L record.

da truth

1st team All-American
Question: if we’d won 10 games last season, would Manny have kept his job? I ask because of how thin this class is. Even with a better record, isn’t this sort of a bust year with a class this small? Or is the assumption that he’d have pulled more recruits with 10 wins?

I’m not trying to stir up Manny nonsense and this isn’t a comment on Mario- he’s done great with what he was given. I’m legit wondering if a class this small isn’t a clear sign of the wheels having come off for the last staff, regardless of what their W/L record.
If he won ten he would have an extension n we would have bj still

Page305

All ACC
I believe we would have took a few more guys in merely to fill up the class regardless of quality.... And we definitely would have went PORTAL heavy. I would say, we definitely wouldn't be in play with any remaining targets that's signing next month tho