CIS Watch Party TONIGHT at Brother Jimmy's in Brickell

View as article

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator
IMG_1864.jpg

Hosted by none other than DJ Williams.

Advertisement
The last time I watched a 'Canes game at Bro J's in Brickell, the baseball team got their asses handed to them by UF in the CWS.

The last time I watched a 'Canes FOOTBALL game at Bro J's in Brickell, Golden **** the bed and we lost to a horrible South Carolina team in the ********, LA Bowl.

As much as I want Golden gone, I will not make that same mistake (or maybe I should?)

Will Pete be there, and will he have plenty of exclusive/inside gossip for us?

Advertisement
Wish I could be there as the wife is in Chicago. Will be watching from man cave with a six pack of Lonestar

The last time I watched a 'Canes game at Bro J's in Brickell, the baseball team got their asses handed to them by UF in the CWS.

The last time I watched a 'Canes FOOTBALL game at Bro J's in Brickell, Golden **** the bed and we lost to a horrible South Carolina team in the ********, LA Bowl.

As much as I want Golden gone, I will not make that same mistake (or maybe I should?)

Come to Buffalo Wild Wings across from campus.

Somebody get this man to Brickell.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You better not go unless you want to get you *** kicked in with your Cincinnati shirt on.

You better not go unless you want to get you *** kicked in with your Cincinnati shirt on.

I'm on my way to Brickell now.

Meat me in the parking lot pigeon. I'll knock your ******* chinstrap into the asphalt!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back