Chris Fowler responded to me about his AP vote this week

Jnmjr

Recruit
"@JoeUCane @CanesInSight @CanesFam @1010XL relax. That's a mistake. Had them 14th. Will try to get it fixed. Certainly will be next week.
4:14pm - 15 Sep 13"

Advertisement
"@JoeUCane @CanesInSight @CanesFam @1010XL relax. That's a mistake. Had them 14th. Will try to get it fixed. Certainly will be next week.
4:14pm - 15 Sep 13"

I wonder if his vote would've been enough to propel us over Michigan overall. Sick to see Michigan still in the top 15 after their performance. He'll, they should be out.of the top 25

@cbfowler: To all asking: An omission on my AP ballot. Miami SHOULD be 14th. Did NOT affect their ranking, WILL be fixed nxt wk.
@hurricanesports

@cbfowler: To all asking: An omission on my AP ballot. Miami SHOULD be 14th. Did NOT affect their ranking, WILL be fixed nxt wk.
@hurricanesports

**** you know that "mistake" is the reason why Michigan is ranked higher then us smh.... got dammit Fowler

/ and lol he must be gettin bombarded on twitter b/c of it to have to respond.

Advertisement
@hurricanesports

**** you know that "mistake" is the reason why Michigan is ranked higher then us smh.... got dammit Fowler

He's gettin murked. I was watchin his mentions for a little while. lmao

"Did NOT affect their ranking"

what bull! so your telling me a system that works on averages with 1 vote casting no vote for the team has Zero effect on it???

@hurricanesports

It's not. It didn't affect rankings. As he said, as well as confirmed by point count.

Advertisement
Shows the team that they can leave nothing up to the voters. Win every game and win big. Back in the day we got worked over very chance there was. Butch got screwed out of his NC game by love of St Bobby.

Advertisement
Kind of meaningless, this early, isn't it? We'll move up if we take care of business, especially FSU.

Advertisement

what bull! so your telling me a system that works on averages with 1 vote casting no vote for the team has Zero effect on it???
It doesn't work on averages. It's based on points.

Correct...we are 18 points behind Mich. If he voted us 14th that would mean 11 points added to our total which would still be 7 behind Mich.

25p points for 1st
24 for 2nd
23 for 3rd
etc....

It doesn't work on averages. It's based on points.

Correct...we are 18 points behind Mich. If he voted us 14th that would mean 11 points added to our total which would still be 7 behind Mich.

25p points for 1st
24 for 2nd
23 for 3rd
etc....

now THAT is an explanations! thanks bud

Fowler is the guy who made sure that Ken Dorsey did not get the Heisman. Guy voted for the spaz from Oklahoma. Then again, he also thought that Roy Williams was a better safety than Ed Reed.

Shows the team that they can leave nothing up to the voters. Win every game and win big. Back in the day we got worked over very chance there was. Butch got screwed out of his NC game by love of St Bobby.

Perhaps, Phillip Dorsett and Morris should try to get on the same page before we stress over this nonsense.

Advertisement
Back