Chickillo

All ACC
Premium
#UM frosh DE Anthony Chickillo says he wants to add 25 pounds of muscle in off-season.

Chickillo says jokingly, “I’m going to get a tent and live in the weight room with (strength & conditioning coach Andreu Swasey)"

Advertisement
Thing is, a guy like Chick will probably get it done...as opposed to other guys who just talk **** and don't back it up.

Advertisement
Thing is, a guy like Chick will probably get it done...as opposed to other guys who just talk **** and don't back it up.
Agreed. Chick is gonna be something special. You can just see how bad he wants it. Usually with that type of will (and his talent), the sky is the limit.

#UM frosh DE Anthony Chickillo says he wants to add 25 pounds of muscle in off-season.

Chickillo says jokingly, “I’m going to get a tent and live in the weight room with (strength & conditioning coach Andreu Swasey)"

Kids like this are so important to have on a team. His leadership and work ethic wearing off on other guys is probably more important then what he will actually give us on the field (which will be a lot over the next 3 years).

Advertisement
**** 25 lbs?? how much does he weigh now?

I think he's around 260-265. 25 is a lot for an already pretty big kid and I don't think he'll reach that this offseason. But doesn't hurt to push for it and and up gaining like 15-20.

I don't think there is anyway he's 260 right now. I think guess he's between 240-250

Agree 100%. He's currently undersized right now which is why he's had an average season by Miami standards, IMHO. Which btw, is extraordinary for a true freshman.

What a beast of a kid. +1 Diego He is exactly the type of leader Golden needs to move his plan forward. Chick won't let anyone skip on workouts without letting them know about it to their face.

Advertisement
One thing I have noticed about Chickillo is he is always right up front when the D gets together, always right next to the coaches, always ready to get back on the field and knock somebody out. Guy is a few months out of high school and exhibits more natural leadership qualities than any of our upperclassmen. He is going to be an absolute star here. Perryman too.

Advertisement
I hate this idea. He's big enough already. Playing physical hasn't been a problem.

In my opinion, he should lose weight. He needs to improve his quickness. All of his sacks have been coverage sacks based on hustle. He's not a good pass rusher yet.

Bad, bad idea.

I hate this idea. He's big enough already. Playing physical hasn't been a problem.

In my opinion, he should lose weight. He needs to improve his quickness. All of his sacks have been coverage sacks based on hustle. He's not a good pass rusher yet.

Bad, bad idea.

I'm sure our coaches are advising him on how much to gain. I wouldn't worry about it.

I'm here to talk football.

Swasey is going to ruin this kid with his lame duck routines no joke real talk. The whole team look like they hungry and wanna order number 2's at Wendy's

I'm just telling the truth my opinion real talk football. This is my disclaimer cuz y'all like to ban a ni66a- for speaking his mind

Bad, bad idea.

I don't know. I think he needs to get stronger, both in the upper and lower body. Forget this 25 lbs stuff, but I think he could use 10-15 good ones.

Advertisement
Back