Check out this link to one of the best UM Traditions - Revealing Sebastian

Stony157

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
Sebastian

Very few people know who Sebastian is each year. It is a top secret on campus. At graduation, whoever has been Sebastian that year and is graduating shows up on stage wearing Sebastian’s feet and everyone finds out who has been Sebastian. The link above is a short video of this year’s graduation reveal. Awesome tradition!

Advertisement
At the 2017 ACCCG when we were getting beat by Clemson (hurts just saying that), Sebastian was trying to get the Miami crowd energized but not getting anywhere. I looked at him and flashed him the U and he got all excited and jazzed up again.

Sebastian

Very few people know who Sebastian is each year. It is a top secret on campus. At graduation, whoever has been Sebastian that year and is graduating shows up on stage wearing Sebastian’s feet and everyone finds out who has been Sebastian. The link above is a short video of this year’s graduation reveal. Awesome tradition!
Wow, I actually never knew that. Very cool!! Thanks for sharing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Oh Yeah...who else ate the cookies & milk I left out for him all those yrs Mr. Know it all??...
LOL! Ironically, that's how I officially confirmed santa was fake when I was a kid. My cheap *** army dad put the cookies back in the container instead of eating them or throwing them away. They told me santa came and ate the cookies, later I saw those very same cookies back in the pantry, the ruse was up!

LOL! Ironically, that's how I officially confirmed santa was fake when I was a kid. My cheap *** army dad put the cookies back in the container instead of eating them or throwing them away. They told me santa came and ate the cookies, later I saw those very same cookies back in the pantry, the ruse was up!
LoL...When my kids were young..I'd wake up and eat the Cookies (leaving half a bitten cookie) Drink half the milk...Go back to bed...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back