Charles Perry

[]_[] swag

Sophomore
Why is he not in line for any playing time this season? Didn't he come in for Spring practice.

I woulda thought it'd be him instead of McCray on the depth chart at MLB. Was rlly hoping for him to step up seeing the lack of depth at that position.

Advertisement
He's listed at 220 on the roster. Even if thats not a real #, he's gotta be a better option there than McCray

once one of the LB's gets hurt, Al Golden will start talking him up like hes the next Mike Singletary

I'd actually rather see Perry redshirted so he doesn't waste a year of eligibility under Golden. A quality coach can turn him into a beast as a weakside backer in an attacking 4-3.

Not if it means giving significant playing time to guys that shouldn't even be at the position. I would agree if we any semblance of depth at ILB

Advertisement
I'd actually rather see Perry redshirted so he doesn't waste a year of eligibility under Golden. A quality coach can turn him into a beast as a weakside backer in an attacking 4-3.

Exactly. Not sure why some want Perry to play this year. Him, along with Patchan (because of his ACL) are two people I want red-shirted this season.

Either Perry or King will play this year so take your pick. I'll take Perry...

He'll be on ST.. Should be good there's he's a good athlete but yea he's gotta bulk up, but he can contribute on ST

Advertisement
read this morning in the palm beach post that both will not be red shirted..... So there's that....

[]_[] swag;2268563 said:
Why is he not in line for any playing time this season? Didn't he come in for Spring practice.

I woulda thought it'd be him instead of McCray on the depth chart at MLB. Was rlly hoping for him to step up seeing the lack of depth at that position.

Because he's a true freshman, and this isn't high school.

Aren't we trying to convert him to LB from RB? If so, that might take a few extra months.

Advertisement
Back