Charles Perry??

Advertisement
Last I read he was confident he'd be in by the 28th. Hope so. LB EE would be big

Advertisement
Meanwhile at a university where they care about football...

Tim Irvin commits on a Monday, starts school on Wednesday. UM Admissions couldn't even receive a copy of transcripts in that time frame. lol

Advertisement

Tim Irvin commits on a Monday, starts school on Wednesday. UM Admissions couldn't even receive a copy of transcripts in that time frame. lol

Well let's be fair here, it's an SEC school we are talking about here. They don't even have to be able to read to get into Auburn.

With all due respect SF, it's Auburn, it's the $EC. Their last two starting QB's have been kicked out of their previous schools for stealing from teammates or other students. Do you really want a university like that at UM? I know we have problems and issues, but geez, how about some limits.

Advertisement

Pretty sure if u can say your ABCs and 123s you can Early Enroll at Auburn, **** maybe even graduate in 2 years....lmao

Advertisement
With all due respect SF, it's Auburn, it's the $EC. Their last two starting QB's have been kicked out of their previous schools for stealing from teammates or other students. Do you really want a university like that at UM? I know we have problems and issues, but geez, how about some limits.

Lol. Yea we want to win the right way. Throw up in my mouth. That's Mias problem to busy trying to look good, instead of actually being good. We would never want to win like auburn, oh my the horror. Bunch of hypocrites.

If anyone else were to post this, I'd minus them and move on, but since its you, Felix, I'll elaborate. :soap:

Keep in mind that I am a non-UM alum fan, so I don't pay too much attention to what goes down on the academic side of UM. That said, I've taken issue with UM admissions department many many times over the past few decades. They always seem to slow play or otherwise foul up when the athletic department needs them most. Its most apparent with out of state JuCo transfers. (plenty of stories there) UM is a private school and has more latitude than most universities with regard to manipulating entrance policies, yet they never seem to come through.

Conversely - In this application a kid committed on a Monday afternoon and they (Auburn) got him accepted, enrolled, and got him a schedule in 48 hours. This has nothing to do with the academic quality of the University but rather speaks to the ability of that university to get things done when needed. UM is a mom and pop operation. Anyone who's ever had to deal with the ticket office knows that. lol

He reports tonight/tomorrow per CS. I guess there was a 'glitch' with his paperwork. Who the **** knows what that is.

Advertisement
Back