CB Alexander gets offer... FS Alexander no offer...

bomb

Band
Banned
According to CS interview with their HS coach.

"Immokalee High coach Jerrod Ackley received a text from Miami Assistant Coach Jedd Fisch informing him that the Hurricanes had decided to offer Mackensie a scholarship, but not Mackenro."

Advertisement
I'm alright with this if they truly felt Mackenro wasn't worthy of a ship, we don't have a lot to give away this year, and I'm not sure he could've stayed at S, and there are better options at LB.

cue the "We are taking Lewis lll but not Mackenroe to get Mckenzie??" chatter

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think the people asking why not offer Mackenroe, should ask themselves would they take him over Jamal Carter, Artie Burns, or the safety from Texas that has us in his top 3? I thinks its prety clear the staff has their eyes set on Carter and Burns right now and to not offer Mackenroe shows the level of confidence they have in landing those 2. From what I. Understand were only taking 2.

I think the people asking why not offer Mackenroe, should ask themselves would they take him over Jamal Carter, Artie Burns, or the safety from Texas that has us in his top 3? I thinks its prety clear the staff has their eyes set on Carter and Burns right now and to not offer Mackenroe shows the level of confidence they have in landing those 2. From what I. Understand were only taking 2.

BINGO

Advertisement

BINGO

+1

The way I see it, this offer pretty much narrows down who the staff wants to take at CB; Robinson said they told him theyre only taking 1 guy at CB, so I guess our choices are between Robinson, VH3 and Alexander. All 3 great athletes......I'm happy with anyone of those 3 who want in.

The way I see it, this offer pretty much narrows down who the staff wants to take at CB; Robinson said they told him theyre only taking 1 guy at CB, so I guess our choices are between Robinson, VH3 and Alexander. All 3 great athletes......I'm happy with anyone of those 3 who want in.

Yeah I think your right, and I feel same way.

Advertisement

what safety from TX?

what safety from TX?

He committed to Tennesse I think about a month ago. He's not coming here

Advertisement
Back