Canestime Recruiting Scoop 6/21?

Advertisement
Complete filler. Two camps coming up, Whitfield and Collins may or may not end up coming here.

Can someone find out who PapaCane (SaveUMFootball) is on this board? Dude just lurks, waits for someone on here to confirm, and then goes around parading the information as his own. **** is ridiculous.

Can someone find out who PapaCane (SaveUMFootball) is on this board? Dude just lurks, waits for someone on here to confirm, and then goes around parading the information as his own. **** is ridiculous.

Hurrikane. I will refrain from posting my opinion of him.

Advertisement
I'm pretty new to this site, too. Doing a quick search of hurrikane on the site, it appears JHallCanes at very least questions Hurrikane's intel based on Hurrikane's assertion (at some point) that Tracy Howard wouldn't end up at UM. I don't know what there is beyond that (and in the interest of full disclosure, I do follow @SaveUMFootball on Twitter and actually think he provides pretty sound judgments), but JHallCanes is pretty quick to pounce on Hurrikane any time he posts on this site.

I'm not hating on JHallCanes, either -- based on what he posts, it's clear he knows what he's talking about, too.

I'm just on here to find out more about the Canes!

Advertisement
I'm pretty new to this site, too. Doing a quick search of hurrikane on the site, it appears JHallCanes at very least questions Hurrikane's intel based on Hurrikane's assertion (at some point) that Tracy Howard wouldn't end up at UM. I don't know what there is beyond that (and in the interest of full disclosure, I do follow @SaveUMFootball on Twitter and actually think he provides pretty sound judgments), but JHallCanes is pretty quick to pounce on Hurrikane any time he posts on this site.

I'm not hating on JHallCanes, either -- based on what he posts, it's clear he knows what he's talking about, too.

I'm just on here to find out more about the Canes!

Without getting personal I just bust his balls about that whenever I can but its way more than that.

SaveUMFootball is a friggin doorman in Washington DC, he's not providing any judgments. All he's doing is reading message boards and representing that information as if it were his own.

SaveUMFootball is a friggin doorman in Washington DC, he's not providing any judgments. All he's doing is reading message boards and representing that information as if it were his own.

Lulz wasn't that Bmac? He gave that up a long time ago.

I just meant judgments in the sense that he doesn't rip on any of these kids, their talent or any of them not ending up at UM. He doesn't make any crazy prognostications or anything ...

Advertisement

Lol. You think Bmac was really a doorman?:)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back