CanesInsight Podcast - Ep #6 - Yahoo Article and Peter Ariz

Larry

All-American
http://canesinsight.podomatic.com/entry/2012-07-26T23_52_30-07_00

The guys go in HARD on Charles Robinson in light of the recent Miami article on Yahoo. They also discuss the latest with Ray Ray Armstrong and discuss the details of his dismissal last week. Peter Ariz also stops by to discuss the latest on the recruiting front and his haters.

Subscribe to us on iTunes!

All a user has to do to subscribe is go to itunes -> advanced -> subscribe -> enter

http://canesinsight.com/external.php?type=RSS2&forumids=21

Last edited:
Advertisement
Love these podcasts as there is a ton of great information and insight. I will however have to disagree about us getting hammered USC style. People are saying that the 20 scholarships over 4 years for Penn St is a harsh punishment. I just don't see us losing 20-30 scholies. Something like 15 seems to make more sense but then again the NCAA rarely makes sense.

Love these podcasts as there is a ton of great information and insight. I will however have to disagree about us getting hammered USC style. People are saying that the 20 scholarships over 4 years for Penn St is a harsh punishment. I just don't see us losing 20-30 scholies. Something like 15 seems to make more sense but then again the NCAA rarely makes sense.

They lost 40 over 4 years

They lost 40 over 4 years

Penn State lost 90.

D$ went IN. Gat ****!

I hope the NCAA is looking at this logically and not taking Robinson's and Allen's bull**** at face-value.

Also, LULZ at Pete's Wu-Tang fail.

Advertisement
D$ went IN. Gat ****!

I hope the NCAA is looking at this logically and not taking Robinson's and Allen's bull**** at face-value.

Also, LULZ at Pete's Wu-Tang fail.

:ohlord: That was pathetic b... there is no hope for the future

Advertisement
Back