CanesInSight Youtube Shows

Advertisement
Hey everyone. I’m just going to update this thread with links to the new videos each week. We’d still appreciate you all subscribing through YouTube, but this way you can check out the shows when they’re made as easily as clicking links on the board.

Here’s last week’s show with Belen Jesuit HC Don Chaney, Sr and ‘22 LB Omar Graham. Cool insight from both, especially Don Sr talking about Jr’s mindset and how he approaches the game.

ALSO, keep an eye out tomorrow night for the next show. I don’t know if it’s been lock solid confirmed yet who we’re having on, but we should have a really big show for fans if it all works out.

Putting in that work CL. Appreciated....

Here’s last night’s show with Jacurri Brown, Isaiah Bond, and Colin Hurley.

I thought all three kids were really impressive and mature for their ages. Looking forward to Brown and Bond making their decisions and Hurley developing over the next few years.

Advertisement
just to let you know your Lottery Numbers SUCK !!!

I bought 5 drawings each for mega millions and powerball and not only haven't I won a dime I've only gotten 2 numbers in 8 drawings
Loser GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
New week, new show, this one we got a chance to talk with some portal entrants about the transfer process and then break down some big names who people have been talking about lately from the ‘22 class, including Wesley Bissainthe.

Advertisement
NEW SHOW. I really think fans will enjoy hearing from these two, especially Daughtry Richardson. It was a great time hearing from both.

Advertisement
Back