CanesInSight Launches Recruitment Database

Andrew

All American
Administrator
Today we are rolling out the beta version of our recruitment database. The need for a database has been apparent and we think we have a great first release. What makes our website unique is how it is a community website ran by the community. The database will be no different as it has been designed by our users and the data inputted has come from our users. We will likely run across some bugs in the coming week and those will be addressed accordingly. The details:

View attachment 2367

- User can add and edit recruits.
- All adds or edits will be submitted to moderators for approval to insure quality.
- You can RATE the recruit yourself.
- You can create a favorite list which shows at the top of all recruits.
- You can comment on recruits, which should create some lulz 4 years later.
- Recruit page shows videos, ratings, rankings, twitter updates, schools of interest, 40yd, height, weight, position and other notes

Advertisement
I will try and grab some pictures tonight, is there a CanesInSight watermark you can upload to put on the corner of the pictures?

Pictures is something I was trying to figure out how to tackle, because of copyright issues. I currently don't have it setup to add pictures to the profile, though if we can get some I can change that in about 5 mins.

Pictures is something I was trying to figure out how to tackle, because of copyright issues. I currently don't have it setup to add pictures to the profile, though if we can get some I can change that in about 5 mins.

What about pics from facebook, twitter, ect..

Very very good.

Expect to make lots of edits that were submitted by Larry.

lulz.

Advertisement
I'm gonna go into beast mode with this thing this weekend.

Dis gon b gud!

Advertisement
On the profiles you see the stars from scout, rivals and espn. On the list the best and worst are dropped and that is where that comes from.

Example

John Doe
5 star scout
4 star rivals
3 star espn

he gets a 4 star on our list.

Advertisement
'quick reply' feature - (just to clarify the use) where we post about the player dircectly on his page? Kinda used instead of a thread topic on that paticular player.

Last edited:
I get this message when I try to make an edit

The administrator has specified that you can only edit messages for 60 minutes after you have posted. This limit has expired, so you must contact the administrator to make alterations on your message.

Andrew.

A quick edit or two, bruh.

When it comes to "interest" I think most of it is hearsay...so, when choosing Low, Medium, High...it gets a little sticky.

Not sure how to detail it right now, because I'm at work, but maybe we can dumb down the list of schools with interest a little bit.

Advertisement
Andrew.

A quick edit or two, bruh.

When it comes to "interest" I think most of it is hearsay...so, when choosing Low, Medium, High...it gets a little sticky.

Not sure how to detail it right now, because I'm at work, but maybe we can dumb down the list of schools with interest a little bit.

Yeah it is pretty easy to change so let me know what ideas you have.

The administrator has specified that you can only edit messages for 60 minutes after you have posted. This limit has expired, so you must contact the administrator to make alterations on your message.

I will get on this

fixed

Advertisement
Back