CHECK US OUT TOMORROW NIGHT 6-830PM!!
COACH MARROQUIN CHAMPAGNAT HC, COACH BUSH FLANAGAN HC,
TYLER DUNNING UM COMMIT 2017, NASEIR UPSHUR (UM OFFER),
LEROY HENLEY 2017 (UM OFFER) & Bryan Radziewski

http://www.spreaker.com/show/caneshades

Caneshades Logo Hi Res BLK.jpg

Advertisement
I like-a very much Korki Buchek.

Bing bong bing-bong-bing, dl-dl-ding-ding *click* *click* *click-click*, bing bong bing-bong-bing, dl-dl-ding-ding *click* *click*

Advertisement
The great strides caneshades has made really shows how this site is failing to provide content . Pete might have gotten a set of headphones but I think he is using them to produce another failure of a mixtape instead of doing his job here .

The great strides caneshades has made really shows how this site is failing to provide content . Pete might have gotten a set of headphones but I think he is using them to produce another failure of a mixtape instead of doing his job here .

Bro its a free website lol

Advertisement
Caneshade getting some exposure huh? Is this a legitimate source of information?

Listen and make your own decision. I say the interviews are candid and as "straight from the cats mouth" as you're gonna get it. Kudos to the trio on the mic. They keep it real as fans.

Caneshades went from startup to the best show in a matter of months. It's truly amazing what you've done in such a short time, fam. I can't wait for the upcoming shows.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Upshur interview

*Naseir Upshur says Miami is recruiting him the hardest

* talks to all the coaches and golden Dms him everyday

* distance doesn't affect him in his decision

* he says he got to get his parents down here and to some other schools

* has a real strong relationship with miami

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back