Canes vs ***** - Honey Boo-Boo Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was ****** as ****. Leave Golden and Donofrio in Louisiana.
Hopefully Flowers and DP go in the 1st, Duke, Walford, and Dorsett go in the 2nd, and on to next ******* year, with ****** ******* coaches.
Never thought I'd be more disappointing in this team than I am the Raiders, but I am. It's unbelievable.

Advertisement
Bruce Feldman ‏@BruceFeldmanCFB 2m2 minutes ago
Al Golden's last 19 games at #Miami: the #Canes are 8-11.. 7 of those losses have come against unranked teams.

Still laughing at running it on 3rd and 6 and then kicking a 51 yard FG with a walk on kicker who can barely make it from 40.

i could see running it there if you were gonna run it on 4th down too. but when you lose yardage on 3rd down you either throw on 4th or punt. Attempting a field goal there was equivalent to fumbling there.

A great SEC team? Rattled a little bit? Last year we were 9-3! Are you James Blake or just a plain a$&hole!

Advertisement
I've never felt so helpless about sports in my life. Love my Canes, but can't take this anymore. Time to reassess how important sports it's for me. Thank You Al Golden.

Advertisement
Bruce Feldman ‏@BruceFeldmanCFB 2m2 minutes ago
Al Golden's last 19 games at #Miami: the #Canes are 8-11.. 7 of those losses have come against unranked teams.

Advertisement
Didn't watch much of this because I'm sick of this chit show week after week, but am afraid if Kaaya sticks around Al and his clown show another year, he's going to be ruined just like most of our QBs the last ten years have been. He needs to transfer back to a West Coast team even if he sits for a season. This coaching staff is just abominable. No kid with any talent at all should play for this retarded mess.

Wish we would bring back Butch, but that's never going to happen. It is beyond frustrating.

Advertisement
The sad part is....this doesn't even affect me anymore. It's like it's expected. That's how numb I've become.

From being a 49ers fan and Miami fan, I can't remember what winning feels like. Idr the last game the 9ers won this year then the canes on a 4 game skid to close the season, and that's about to sum up our recruiting finish as well. It's an embarrassing time to be a cane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back