CANESUNITED TAILGATE: TOLEDO Parking and Food info.

gocanes737

CANESUNITED TAILGATING
*****TOLEDO TAILGATE INFO***** (CANES UNITED)

After we take care of LSU we set our sights on TOLEDO! We Have Nailed down a tailgating location in the heart of the action and the MENU is set. DEADLINE for Payment is SEPT 12Th. Chef Andrew never lets us down when it comes to tailgate cuisine! Get payment in ASAP !!!!

Well, we've got another nooner. As always, that means a 6AM start. Real fans only need apply.

PARKING IS FREE. The tailgate location will in the area College Dr and Secor Rd Parking Area 25 (see attached map), which is part of the Rocket Hall lot on Secor Rd along the west side of campus. This is the main student tailgating lot, and we expect it to fill up quickly given the notoriety of the visiting team. The cost of parking is included in your game ticket.

So I'm going to try something new for this group to encourage everybody to get there early: Breakfast! We'll be picking up donut holes and coffee from Tim Horton's on the way in, and I'll be setting up a breakfast burrito bar which will include:

Homemade pork and chicken sausages
scrambled eggs
a variety of salsas
shredded cheese
grilled peppers and onions
and probably some type of fried potatoes (working on the logistics now)

Please add a note that your payment is for the TOLEDO game! As CHEF ANDREW collecting contributions for multiple tailgates, I need to know which one to assign your payment towards.

Cost is $15 per person, payable via one of the following: Advance pay only. there will prob only be limited walk up availability.

Paypal: www.paypal.me/chefandrewh (or chefandrewhughes@gmail.com, using the friends and family option only please)

Cash App: $chefandrewh

Venmo: @chef-u

THANK YOU AND GO CANES!!!!!!

!
image_handler.jpg
LotTol.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Just an FYI, you'll want to park a few rows away from the railroad tracks in that lot. Closer to Secor to the West is your best option to get a group of Canes fans around you and not have drinks thrown on you.

Advertisement
I would think a fine place like Toledo wouldn't stoop to Morgantown or Blacksburg levels when it comes to dealing with opposing fans. Lol.

I would think a fine place like Toledo wouldn't stoop to Morgantown or Blacksburg levels when it comes to dealing with opposing fans. Lol.
25% to half in that lot won't even make it to the game. You'll probably hear more Ohio State trash talk than Toledo. I think you'll be fine, but I wouldnt park in the middle of the student lot for what it's worth.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
No one would hide if they did it lol. It'd be mob mentality. It happens everywhere you go... Don't be that lone visitor tailgate in the middle of the home teams fans. That's my advice. For your safety... You are welcome.

LOL - nobody’s scared of some punk Toledo students. Let them throw something at some Miami fans, watch what happens.

I’m in Chicago and am hoping to jump in car and go but it will be last second decision- family/kid stuff.
You fools think I can score Miami section tix there?
Call UM last second(alum)?
Thanks

I’m in Chicago and am hoping to jump in car and go but it will be last second decision- family/kid stuff.
You fools think I can score Miami section tix there?
Call UM last second(alum)?
Thanks
I thought Miami sold out of their alotment. Tix are sparse or sold out if I am not mistaken. 63$ is your cheapest ticket if you can find one. Season tickets are 80$ before fees... It gets you a food voucher, parking pass and a 20$ gear voucher. You could do that then StubHub the rest of the tickets away? Or give them to a UT fan at the game and make some money back. If the difference is only 17$ it's an option for those who really want to attend.

Advertisement
Back