Canes @ UNC

Advertisement
Canes showing out as usual. Elite fielding and hitting has us down 7 - 0 in the 8th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smh, this team is just plain terrible man...

I had high hopes coming into this season, but wow, this is just a bad Ballclub.

Somebody needs to get in these kids ear and remind them of the streak. Not making a regional would be ***ing unforgivable!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Somebody needs to get in these kids ear and remind them of the streak. Not making a regional would be ***ing unforgivable!!

They didn't recruit themselves. It's not their fault that the roster sucks. They should be playing for USF.

They didn't recruit themselves. It's not their fault that the roster sucks. They should be playing for USF.

They may not have recruited themselves but when you see them laughing and joking in the dugout down 6-0 it ****es me off.

They may not have recruited themselves but when you see them laughing and joking in the dugout down 6-0 it ****es me off.

Again, the culture of the program begins and ends with the adults.

Advertisement
Can't run from it folks. We lived to see the end of The Streak. Florida State will own the record in a few years.

Can't run from it folks. We lived to see the end of The Streak. Florida State will own the record in a few years.

Yup.

Right or wrong, Morris is undoing all the good will that can be generated by 2 NC's. In fact, it's sort of ironic that years of underperformance has built up the sort of apathy in regards to the program, that might soften the blow on Morris of this failure of a season.

Advertisement
Very nice win.

I'll wager we still make a regional, even if it's as a 3.

Last edited:
Very nice win.

I'll wager we still make a regional, even if it's as a 4.

All complaining aside, I do think there is a strong chance we still get in, although there's a 0% chance that it will be as a #4 . All #4 's are conference champions from automatic bid conferences.

Advertisement
Still a ton of season left...but, we are definitely on the outside looking in right now, with a 100+ RPI.

The next couple weeks will be telling: Really need to take 2 against a good Wake team, at least one of two against a FGCU team with a top-10 RPI, and must take 2 of 3 against Duke. 7 of those 8 games are at home.

If we lose both against FGCU, 2 of 3 against Wake, and more than 1 against Duke, we'll be behind the 8 ball, with little or no shot, outside of winning the conference tourney, of extending the streak.

Still a ton of season left...but, we are definitely on the outside looking in right now, with a 100+ RPI.

The next couple weeks will be telling: Really need to take 2 against a good Wake team, at least one of two against a FGCU team with a top-10 RPI, and must take 2 of 3 against Duke. 7 of those 8 games are at home.

If we lose both against FGCU, 2 of 3 against Wake, and more than 1 against Duke, we'll be behind the 8 ball, with little or no shot, outside of winning the conference tourney, of extending the streak.

The good news is that it jumped up to 90 with one win. Check my new thread. We agree on the road to 64.

Advertisement
Back