Canes Recruiting Video Countdown #3: Devin Hester

View as article
Advertisement
I would have liked to have seen how Devin may have developed if it had been under Butch's regime rather than Coker's. Special athlete

Great soundtrack! Devin was unreal- How the **** did we not get the ball in his hands at every possible moment? Thanks Coker.

I would have liked to have seen how Devin may have developed if it had been under Butch's regime rather than Coker's. Special athlete

One thing I always said (largely based on this video) is that Devin's best college position would have been running back. He was tough, had more than enough size for CFB, and wouldn't have had to think.

One thing I always said (largely based on this video) is that Devin's best college position would have been running back. He was tough, had more than enough size for CFB, and wouldn't have had to think.

He looked great at RB D$, but we both know Coker and his crew would have never put him at RB. I remember getting him a few carries at UNC when we lost the game.

Advertisement

Can see that. Unfortunately the only thing we know for sure is that he was definitely under utilized here.

I'd also like to think that eventually we will have guys like this again, and may already have on coming in with Duke....and this time Golden and company will have a culture and program in place to maximize their talents.

+1, it breaks my heart that we did not use him more on Offense. The few touches he had on O at UM were impressive....

Advertisement
WOW! at the tackle at tackle at 1:48. What position didn't this guy play??...kids like that, you just get him the ball. Amazing how our staff didn't.

Could've been Heisman caliber. Should've used him like Charles Woodson at Michigan.

Advertisement
Back