Canes Recruiting Video Countdown #2- Sean Taylor

View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement
Im speechless. Great song to go with his highlights as well. I say is Duke Johnson or DJ Williams # 1. I believe Mcgahee was injured his Sr year so hes out of the equation

Advertisement
Great work D on all of these videos. I hope in 5-10 years we will be scrounging for unseen Duke, Chick and Perryman videos because they brought us back to the promise land.

Advertisement
I dont care if you have Michael Jeffrey Jordan's highlights from the '92 season, they wouldn't be better than that reel IMO. COT ****, that's a ball player.

I will never blaspheme and compare anyone to the late great but it is these highlights make me re-affirm my opinion that we need to play Rayshawn Jenkins at S, first. Playmakers on O, have a natural instinct for the ball. I am anxious to see how Jenkins hits.

Advertisement
wow. amazing. I need to watch that at least once a day for about a year or two. Dude was a ball hawk on D and had a nose for the end zone with the ball in his hands.

Watching this video makes me wish horrible things on the people who took him away from us.

**** this kid was nice **** **** **** ******* ******** whatever happened to those pos's they get prison time?

Advertisement
Back