Canes offer TX 2019 RB Noah Cain

TheSwagger1

Retired staff
Premium
[TWEET]735864565842464769[/TWEET]

Kid was very very good as a freshman. Same school as Polendey.

Advertisement

"very very good" is an understatement. If this is varsity level, and i'm sure it is, what he's doing against Jr's and Sr's right now is unreal. This is the type of OOS kid where you literally sleep in his front yard until 2019. If he stays healthy, I can't imagine what type of back he will be in 2019.

He's a load to bring down already. Scary how good he could be as his body matures more.

Advertisement

im sure i missed it but what is your take on Polendey?

Man, I actually saw that team play twice last year and he never grabbed my attention specifically. Their QB (who is hugely overrated, IMO) was wildly inconsistent and off badly the two games I saw. Their roster had a lot of talented kids so missing a TE is easy to do.

Man, I actually saw that team play twice last year and he never grabbed my attention specifically. Their QB (who is hugely overrated, IMO) was wildly inconsistent and off badly the two games I saw. Their roster had a lot of talented kids so missing a TE is easy to do.
That wasn't the answer I was hoping for lol but I appreciate your insight. Thank you.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Advertisement

That wasn't the answer I was hoping for lol but I appreciate your insight. Thank you.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I'll see em at the state 7on7 tournament in July and then I'll probably go to a game they have on Sept 2, so I should have something better for ya.

Advertisement
Back