Canes Camp Report Episode 8

Advertisement
Really easy to root for a cat like Dallas.

Aslo, Owens sighting! He's gonna be a beast for us.

Advertisement
First off , that rope Olsen threw to Jake was unbelievable.

Second , Jake and Dobard seem to have improved quite a bit.

Finally, special teams and the kicking game is an area we dominated In the glory days, explosive plays in return game and always getting blocks. So many easy scores off of st's back then.

Dallas Crawford ultimate team player.. If we had 21 other starters on the team like him we would be ACC champs by now..

I'm rooting for Dobard to take over as the No. 1 TE as the season progresses. Think he has the highest ceiling of any TE currently on the roster and he gives us more potential for explosive plays down the seam than Walford does, IMO.

Advertisement
I'm rooting for Dobard to take over as the No. 1 TE as the season progresses. Think he has the highest ceiling of any TE currently on the roster and he gives us more potential for explosive plays down the seam than Walford does, IMO.

In a couple years I have a feeling Herndon will be a nice weapon for us. He's really athletic. Should be a mismatch for opposing defenses. People sleep on him, but just watch...

Holy **** what a throw by adult jesus,u cant defend that. Also good 2 see a qb use the middle of the field.

Hurlie needs to coach these boys up! We have been fumbling the since last season. Gus and Tucker have given it up a handful of times already.

Nice to see the secondary make a few plays. Crossing route is still an issue I see. TEs finialy getting involved...

Advertisement
Is it just me or am I the only the hates the part where golden tells the team where to celebrate?

Thats the problem with this team on gamedays they show no ****** energy. Golden has the team to robotic and uptight.

Last edited:
i wish kirby kept running at 6:20... I wanna know how fast standish really is..he looked like he put the jets on for a good second

Advertisement
Is it just me or am I the only the hates the part where golden tells the team where to celebrate?

Thats the problem with this team on gamedays they show no ****in energy. Golden has the team to robotic and uptight.

So everybody was crowning the man for leading the team over to greet the fans after beating the Gators, but now it's a sign of lack of enthusiasm and spontaneity...

170.gif

Hurlie needs to coach these boys up! We have been fumbling the since last season. Gus and Tucker have given it up a handful of times already.

Nice to see the secondary make a few plays. Crossing route is still an issue I see. TEs finialy getting involved...

Crossing routes are defenses worst nightmares no matter what scheme you run, one of the only ways to counter that is to put more pressure on the QB

Advertisement
Back