Camp Report 7 (Gus and Hurlie)

Problem2

All-American
Premium
[video=youtube;PveEHVHuQr4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PveEHVHuQr4&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Love me some Hurlie.

Advertisement
Joe Zagacki, victim of voice immodulation syndrome.

[video=vimeo;64921990]http://vimeo.com/64921990[/video]

Advertisement
Big guys fielding punts, good stuff.

Flashback to Gordon returning kicks. We back! Wait a minute. We sucked then....

Crazy. What about Monroe at WR? Wtf was going on lol

Do we know who our punter is yet??? Maybe that's why we haven't put him at WR yet. It's been a tough decade as a fan.

100% on the real though... I have no clue who the punter is goin to be. Maybe Goudis will do double duties this fall?

Advertisement
D'mauri Jones seems to make the practice highlights every day. The kid has really stepped it up. And Gadbois has a **** of a hand punch. Did just fine against AQM in today's 3 second highlight.

Ereck Flowers is no Gordon.
Then again Gordon is certainly no Ereck Flowers.

Feliciano is everything Gordon was and more though. :) Of all the guys I thought would come down with one, JF would have been last on the list. Catches punts, and in the earlier drills from the vid he was road-grading Chick to Timbuktu.

Feliciano is everything Gordon was and more though. :) Of all the guys I thought would come down with one, JF would have been last on the list. Catches punts, and in the earlier drills from the vid he was road-grading Chick to Timbuktu.

It is no easy task but our DL need to learn how shed a ****** block.

Advertisement

It is no easy task but our DL need to learn how shed a ****** block.

Are they allowed to shed blocks?

Not expecting much out of Tucker, but there's no doubt that kid has been impressive from a quickness/agility standpoint. Not sure what kind of running back he can be but he's an athlete.

If Gus runs half as big as he is, he will have a good season. Kid is ******* huge.

Advertisement
Not expecting much out of Tucker, but there's no doubt that kid has been impressive from a quickness/agility standpoint. Not sure what kind of running back he can be but he's an athlete.

If Gus runs half as big as he is, he will have a good season. Kid is ******* huge.

I imagine that we'll only see Tucker in goaline and short yardage situations.

Advertisement
Back