Calling out Mark May

FreePawn

Last ******* Week.
Last night during the halftime show of the Florida State-Pitt game, the topic of discussion was Notre Dame head coach Brian Kelly saying that he didn’t feel the Notre Dame-Michigan game was a top rivalry. May stated that he always thought it was a top rivalry and that he watched the game all of the time while he was growing up. He was very adamant with this statement, also saying that he was such a “fan” of the game.

Michigan and Notre Dame did not play each other between 1943 and 1978. May was born in November 1959

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Calling-out-Mark-May.html

Last edited:
Advertisement
51.gif

You're surprised by this? Dude is a major league, lying prick! Nothing he says or does surprises me.

I don't know how anyone can watch those two. I can't. May comes off like a pretentious jackazz and Holtz has been incoherent for the last twenty years.

Ooops! Good catch. I am certain that show is the reason the Mute Botton was invented. Now, if where was a botton to put a black circle over the little weird looking dude's face.

Advertisement
I can't stand that babbling, drooling ******, Holtz. That guy should be in pieces right about now.

Seriously though, May is such a self righteous prick. It's insane how this guy behaves and the way he passes judegement on everyone. The dude has zero credibility in everything he says and is blatantly biased. He always comes off as having some sort of agenda when he opens his mouth.

Advertisement
Maybe he's a late bloomer and started to grow up only recently.

Maybe they'll make a story about his life entitled "The Curious Case of Benjamin ********"

Advertisement
Yeah, same pious guy that rants about kids ******** up, but fails to mention his own hijinks and criminal exploits at Pitt.

That's like calling out Holtz for being an old, wrinkled up, incoherent f@ggot

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back