Bytch *** FSU fan

FIUMCane

Junior
Yo so for almost a straight week, this bytch MF who runs an unofficial FSU Instagram page, has been straight disrespecting Sean Taylor.

He started off by comparing Derwin James freshman and sophomore seasons to Taylor's. The idiot left out the fact that Taylor was backing up Ed Reed. Since he started getting called out by not only Miami fans, but even some of his own followers, he's been posting **** like this and tagging cane pages.

This is the latest **** this posted on his IG story (too coward to post it on his regular feed). It shows Taylor getting ran over. As if that is suppose to mean something or discredit the goat.

image.jpg

image.jpg

I was one of those people who said I hated the gators more than the Noles. But I think I change my mind. These goofballs don't know where to draw the line. Now they throwing shade at a dead legend.

If I ever find this dumb **** I swear I will break his legs. **** FSWho

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yo so for almost a straight week, this bytch MF who runs an unofficial FSU Instagram page, has been straight disrespecting Sean Taylor.

He started off by comparing Derwin James freshman and sophomore seasons to Taylor's. The idiot left out the fact that Taylor was backing up Ed Reed. Since he started getting called out by not only Miami fans, but even some of his own followers, he's been posting **** like this and tagging cane pages.

This is the latest **** this posted on his IG story (too coward to post it on his regular feed). It shows Taylor getting ran over. As if that is suppose to mean something or discredit the goat.

View attachment 44314

View attachment 44315

I was one of those people who said I hated the gators more than the Noles. But I think I change my mind. These goofballs don't know where to draw the line. Now they throwing shade at a dead legend.

If I ever find this dumb **** I swear I will break his legs. **** FSWho
Sounds like your gonna do him like [MENTION=7366]Cane Dynasty[/MENTION] did that pitbull.

No reason to let anyone that down plays the greatness of ST26 get to you they probably are mentally ill. Derwin James while a nice player couldn't carry measts jock and really hasn't done anything great yet.

Advertisement
Don't worry, when you find out who he is.... let me know so I can fvck the **** out of his momma AFTER I brush her hair!! LOL

The more they try to compare themselves to us the more irrelevant they make themselves look.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back