Bytch *** FSU fan

Clearly a troll but a imbecile also. **** em, deep down he knows Doofus James isn't a quarter of what ST26 was.

Advertisement
[video=youtube_share;9w3dlWmnIS0]https://youtu.be/9w3dlWmnIS0[/video]

**** never gets old - stacking bodies. Buying those 2 guys beers if I ever run into them

If that's the same video posted before, one of them, the tall skinny boxer dude, is [MENTION=13955]Zbrod95[/MENTION]'s buddy.

This seems to be a longer version of same fight.
Some other Canes did some good work at the end of this video.

Why are you following an FSU instagram page?

Good question.
I don't engage any NDomer, nole or ghayturd on any discussion involving college athletics.
It's akin to fkn a hooker who uses dirty needles.
Nothing good comes out of it.

Advertisement
Why are you following an FSU instagram page?

So if you go to the "explore" option on Instagram, it gives you photos and accounts you might be interested in based on the people you already follow and pictures you have liked in the past. Kind of like when you search for something on google then you start getting adds for a certain product or brand on everything Google related.

Well since I follow a bunch of cane pages and like everything Sean Taylor related, the videos and pics of that **** who runs that page emerged. I clicked to see what it was and then there was WAR..

Don't feel special because I explained myself. I just loathe the thought of someone questioning my miami loyalty.

So you saw this trash and thought we would want to see it? Thanks.

Tantamount to taking a foul dump at home and bring a sample to schmear around the office so others can tell you yes, it was disgusting.

Everyone knows who ST was.

Don't let this cat troll u.

I take that **** personal when it comes to ST. The same as when those VT fans put up that banner about Jose Fernandez.

I 100 percent agree vag tech took that shît 2 far that made me ****ed!

That's why they have random hunters & postman go on shooting sprees with they asses... population control. We can only have so many inbreeders

Advertisement

I take that **** personal when it comes to ST. The same as when those VT fans put up that banner about Jose Fernandez.

VaginaTech is coming to our house this year.

Let's not forget this:

IMG_3950.jpg

Those mouth breathing sisterfūckers deserve some extra special knuckle attention in the parking lot.

Yo so for almost a straight week, this bytch MF who runs an unofficial FSU Instagram page, has been straight disrespecting Sean Taylor...

I was one of those people who said I hated the gators more than the Noles.
But I think I change my mind. These goofballs don't know where to draw the line. Now they throwing shade at a dead legend.

Hate both equally.

That way you're never on the wrong side for when these clowns get out of line.

Yo so for almost a straight week, this bytch MF who runs an unofficial FSU Instagram page, has been straight disrespecting Sean Taylor...

I was one of those people who said I hated the gators more than the Noles.
But I think I change my mind. These goofballs don't know where to draw the line. Now they throwing shade at a dead legend.

Hate both equally.

That way you're never on the wrong side for when these clowns get out of line.

You were right NFC.

Advertisement
Man... social media has gotten out of control. People let people who'll they'll never meet in person EVER control their emotions through their cell phones. On this Easter Sunday I can honestly say that may be the Mark of the beast. For those not following, the internet is what it is because you can't see people from it in real life. You won't make the effort and they'll never give you the ability to. Smh

Let's not forget this:

View attachment 44342

Those mouth breathing sisterfūckers deserve some extra special knuckle attention in the parking lot.

That **** gets me ****ed I hope they go undefeated and get hyped up so when we play them we can wreck those little *****

Advertisement

Let's not forget this:

View attachment 44342

That **** gets me ****ed I hope they go undefeated and get hyped up so when we play them we can wreck those little *****

No actually I hope they lose as much as possible and we beat them 70-0.... I want them to be as miserable as possible.

Let's not forget this:

View attachment 44342

Man I hate the fact that ****** Tech, Univ of North Caca, Dook, etc have become so relevant as a result of our past 3 inept corching staphs. I cannot fuggin wait until we start getting the step children in line. Also want to make that POS, dumbo ear having SOB fineb!tch eat his words.

MAKE IT HAPPEN RICHT!!!!MAKE THEM EAT THEIR FUGGIN WORDS!!!!!

GO FUGGIN CANES!!!!!

Let's not forget this:

View attachment 44342

Man I hate the fact that ****** Tech, Univ of North Caca, Dook, etc have become so relevant as a result of our past 3 inept corching staphs. I cannot fuggin wait until we start getting the step children in line. Also want to make that POS, dumbo ear having SOB fineb!tch eat his words.

MAKE IT HAPPEN RICHT!!!!MAKE THEM EAT THEIR FUGGIN WORDS!!!!!

GO FUGGIN CANES!!!!!

Good friend of mine is USCw. He was talking schit about UNC's record vs us over the lat few years. It fkn sucks to have to sit and listen to that schit.

Advertisement
Back