Buy individual tickets.

crossover22[]_[]

BLEACH DEMON!!!
Banned
Looking to buy tickets for the app state game on miami side. Where is the best place to buy? Are they available yet?

Advertisement
crossover22[]_[];2566326 said:
Looking to buy tickets for the app state game on miami side. Where is the best place to buy? Are they available yet?

I assume they are available at the ticket office at the BUC. If you aren't local, call the athletic office. I got 5 but I am a HC member.

Bottom dollar on stub hub is $125 GA on the grass hill in the endzone. $150 for a seat in section 218 is what its looking like I'm going to settle for.

Advertisement

Bottom dollar on stub hub is $125 GA on the grass hill in the endzone. $150 for a seat in section 218 is what its looking like I'm going to settle for.

Yea thats what im seeing. Didnt know if there were and better options.

crossover22[]_[];2566355 said:

Miami ticket office said something about they start selling tickets to the public for road games August 2nd.. Or something like that I could be off a few days. Don't know if they'll be any cheaper or not or if they go to hurricane club members first.That's what I'm waiting on though, once I find something out about that I'll be getting the section 218 tickets.

crossover22[]_[];2566355 said:

Miami ticket office said something about they start selling tickets to the public for road games August 2nd.. Or something like that I could be off a few days. Don't know if they'll be any cheaper or not or if they go to hurricane club members first.That's what I'm waiting on though, once I find something out about that I'll be getting the section 218 tickets.

Thanks.

We're excited to be hosting Miami! Before you pay outrageous prices on StubHub, I'd recommend waiting until our single game tickets go on sale. Anyone selling GA tickets on StubHub now is likely just doing a little fishing since GA tickets aren't sold as season tickets. In other words, all season tickets at App are reserved seating.

Here are some other tips and notes:
- GA is a grass hill on the south endzone. This means sitting on the grass. That part of the stadium is almost always shaded.
- All tickets in the east and west stands are reserved seating with the exception of student seating. The east takes a solar beating during day games. Granted, it's still not Miami hot, but it does get warm.
- If you have a choice, opt for the higher seat. Thanks to a complete lack of flat space (and several other factors), our track circles the football field. In my opinion, this makes the angle for the first five rows or so a little flat.
- Our stadium is tiny compared to P5 stadia. We have no permanent endzone stands ... yet. You'll be able to see the game just fine from pretty much anywhere.

Please let me know what questions you have about Boone and App State. I'll be happy to answer what I can.

Advertisement
We're excited to be hosting Miami! Before you pay outrageous prices on StubHub, I'd recommend waiting until our single game tickets go on sale. Anyone selling GA tickets on StubHub now is likely just doing a little fishing since GA tickets aren't sold as season tickets. In other words, all season tickets at App are reserved seating.

- GA is a grass hill on the south endzone. This means sitting on the grass. That part of the stadium is almost always shaded.
- All tickets in the east and west stands are reserved seating with the exception of student seating. The east takes a solar beating during day games. Granted, it's still not Miami hot, but it does get warm.
- If you have a choice, opt for the higher seat. Thanks to a complete lack of flat space (and several other factors), our track circles the football field. In my opinion, this makes the angle for the first five rows or so a little flat.
- Our stadium is tiny compared to P5 stadia. We have no permanent endzone stands ... yet. You'll be able to see the game just fine from pretty much anywhere.

Please let me know what questions you have about Boone and App State. I'll be happy to answer what I can.

Thanks for the info. Had multiple friends graduate from App State. Spent a lot of time in Boone through those years. Watched a few games. Macado's still serve that ridiculous quesadilla?

I always buy my tickets on Stubhub. I know the price is higher, but I like the layout of the site and will pay extra to use it. I just bought tickets to NC. Section 144 row 1. Think about it, if we beat FSU, we could be undefeated going into that game. Can't wait for the season to start!!!!

Mannnnn......I was going to make a joke about being able to trade oxycontin or meth for game tickets (because Appalachia, amirite?!) but you show up with some solid courteous info. Oh well, glad I didn't. Thanks for your input.

Advertisement
Thanks for the info. Had multiple friends graduate from App State. Spent a lot of time in Boone through those years. Watched a few games. Macado's still serve that ridiculous quesadilla?

Cool. Macado's is still there. i'd opt for Cafe Portafino for some mighty tasty food.

Remember, too, that both Boone and Asheville have some great craft brews. Give Appalachian Mountain Brewery a try while you're in town.

Mannnnn......I was going to make a joke about being able to trade oxycontin or meth for game tickets (because Appalachia, amirite?!) but you show up with some solid courteous info. Oh well, glad I didn't. Thanks for your input.

You'll be pleased to learn that right many of us can both read and write. Shoot, some of us even have a full set of teeth! :peaceful:

In all seriousness, App enjoys national recognition for its business school and sustainability programs. The academic programs are strong. App's actually a pretty tough school to get into.

Hope you'll be able to make the game. Boone's a tiny town, but we can pitch a pretty good football experience.

Advertisement
Back