Bryant Still Solid

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Keith Bryant (Atlantic Delray) was one of the first commits for the 2013 class. And despite rumors throughout the process that he was not a solid commitment, Canes fans shouldn’t worry. Another visit he recently took was out to Los Angeles for the USC camp.

“It was straight out there, Coach Orgeron is a good coach, he was telling me some good things. My commitment to Miami is still the same, just going out there was a great experience,” Bryant said.

There has been talk that Bryant’s mother is pushing him away from Miami, but he says that’s not the case.

“It’s a big thing that Miami is close to home. My mom has just been telling my to explore my options, see what else is out there, but I wanna stay close. I’m gonna go to Miami,” he said.

He has visited a number of schools including Florida, Florida State, Georgia, LSU, and Alabama.

“It’s a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. I can’t go back and visit all these schools when I’m in college,” he said.

He notes that he talked to Jayron Kearse at the USC camp, but that he hasn’t really talked to any of the commits because they haven’t answered him back. He has high hopes for this year’s team.

“They look pretty good, they brought in a lot of 4 and 5 star guys. I’m gonna try to make it to all of the games,” Bryant added.

Advertisement
Bryant is dead on. It's definitely a once in a lifetime opportunity to be a recruit. You worked hard, so enjoy the trips.

Just make sure your *** signs with Miami next year lol

Good news for sure. We really need him upfront and earlier in his career. Great job Peter!

Advertisement
Back