Bro this is the season from ****

cocanes

Dolemite isn’t my name
Man we keep on getting punched in the mouth with non-stop bad news. 7-5 season, boring offense, can’t score ****, Best wr’s career done with injury, 2nd best wr left team, missing on key recruits, only 5* rb blew his knee, no ******* punting game let alone st, only good coach on staff jumps ship, decomitments galore next, news about Mork rejecting $1M and OC, we cant even flip a Minnesota recruit. I mean like WTF

Advertisement
7AD883DB-5D10-4DB7-8C02-364F80B70E29.gif

Man we keep on getting punched in the mouth with non-stop bad news. 7-5 season, boring offense, can’t score ****, Best wr’s career done with injury, 2nd best wr left team, missing on key recruits, only 5* rb blew his knee, no ******* punting game let alone st, only good coach on staff jumps ship, decomitments galore next, news about Mork rejecting $1M and OC, we cant even flip a Minnesota recruit. I mean like WTF
Sad times.....
Fvcccckkkkk.....

I’m sick of this sh*t man, it feels like all Miami fans are in a nightmare from ****. I’m just about to stop paying attention to all of this sh*t man...

Advertisement
Sad times.....
Fvcccckkkkk.....

I’m sick of this sh*t man, it feels like all Miami fans are in a nightmare from ****. I’m just about to stop paying attention to all of this sh*t man...

Go eat a well done steak.

You’ll feel better.

:)

BUT ........ we have the best hydrated team in the country !

Advertisement
We sold our soul to the devil, got five championships out of it, now, we pay the iron price.
I’m 24 and it feels so long ago when we were on top of college football... right now feels like the lowest of lows in that time frame. Not as worried about the transfers anymore as that situation is looking a LOT better now but the recruiting is terrible , coach richt is a disaster of an offensive coordinator and we just lost Diaz. Anything that can go wrong has this year and that’s putting it lightly. I don’t know why I was thinking recruiting was going to eventually be fine but all it seems now is that it will put up a dreadful bow on this wretched season as a last parting gift...

I’m 24 and it feels so long ago when we were on top of college football... right now feels like the lowest of lows in that time frame. Not as worried about the transfers anymore as that situation is looking a LOT better now but the recruiting is terrible , coach richt is a disaster of an offensive coordinator and we just lost Diaz
You were 7.

Advertisement

Its so bad that it actually made me LOL

Advertisement
I’m 24 and it feels so long ago when we were on top of college football... right now feels like the lowest of lows in that time frame. Not as worried about the transfers anymore as that situation is looking a LOT better now but the recruiting is terrible , coach richt is a disaster of an offensive coordinator and we just lost Diaz. Anything that can go wrong has this year and that’s putting it lightly. I don’t know why I was thinking recruiting was going to eventually be fine but all it seems now is that it will put up a dreadful bow on this wretched season as a last parting gift...

Yup. Basic Murphy's Law. I mean, at least we beat FSU (thanks Manny, Richt sure didn't) this year.....even though it was the worst FSU team in the last 40 years.

Advertisement
Back