Brisly Estime will be at camp tomorrow

Advertisement
Is Brisly Estime the type of recruit that can afford not to participate?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is Brisly Estime the type of recruit that can afford not to participate?

My thoughts exactly. This is the kind of kid that needs to ball out at every camp available since his senior year is going to consist of like 2 games.

Advertisement
Why would any HS kid, even the #1 kid in the country ever go to a camp and not participate? Its a chance to work with BCS coaches and improve, and oh by the way, if you love football, you should want to compete and practice. I loved practice when I was younger.

Advertisement
Brisly ESTIME‏@BALL_CHILL1

Gota suprise for the world and the U family thursday or wednesday....

7:32 PM - 23 Jun 12via TweetCaster for Android · Details

hmmmm........ wonder what it is

If the coaches are looking for a slot guy and were thinking of Kermit Whitfield for a while, it wouldn't surprise me to see them offer this kid. My understanding is that he's won MVP of the WRs twice now. I'm not sure who he's always competing against at these camps, but he's doing it against anyone lining up next to him for sure. I've never seen the kid play in HS, but I'm also hearing that he's a stud special-teamer.

Peter,

How does this kid compare to Whitfield?

WhoDat said:
This kid is working his *** for this offer.

Coaches will take notice. There's a kid up here who is a good safety prospect (lb in HS) Who had a chance to go down there and I told him mvps earn offers at camp. He didn't go.

Advertisement
Back