Brian Burns & Nick Eubanks just got crystal balled...

Advertisement
Eubanks is an interesting one. Heck of an athlete and needs a RS year plus another one.

BBAll player and I love having ball players on the team - great athletes.

I think he's an easy take.

Burns>>>>>>>Bethel but I'm happy to take both

Eubanks is an interesting one. Heck of an athlete and needs a RS year plus another one.

BBAll player and I love having ball players on the team - great athletes.

I think he's an easy take.

Burns>>>>>>>Bethel but I'm happy to take both

Bra how could u compare burns and bethel lol come on now bro

Advertisement
just want Burns....young Jason Taylor right there...

Very similar to the kid LSU plays at de...#49 Arden Key.

Last edited:
Advertisement
This is excellent "prediction" news. Hope it happens. Burns reminds me of the African DE from Detroit Ziggy Ansah and Aldon Smith. Eubanks the best TE prospect in Fl and a helluva prospect. After a RS year he'll be a beast. I knew CMR would improve the roster, just don't who and what positions.

Burns got some V. Beasley in em too. Bout the same frame coming out. Tall, long, and incredibly twitchy

I don't know much about them to comment but wouldn't be surprised. Both had interest in richt at Georgia, we just got the best defensive line coach in the country, and just hired their high school coach

Advertisement
just want Burns....young Jason Taylor right there...

Very similar to the kid LSU plays at de...#49 Arden Key.

Every time I watched LSU this year Arden Key really stood out on D as a true freshman. I think that is a good comparison.

Advertisement
This is excellent "prediction" news. Hope it happens. Burns reminds me of the African DE from Detroit Ziggy Ansah and Aldon Smith. Eubanks the best TE prospect in Fl and a helluva prospect. After a RS year he'll be a beast. I knew CMR would improve the roster, just don't who and what positions.

Ummm Nauta chance bud.

Advertisement
Back