Brewton Dominates at Camp

View as article

Tito Benach

Staff Writer
Premium
2015 safety Calvin Brewton woke up and went to the Al Golden football camp on a very special day for him: his mother’s birthday.

“Today’s was my mom’s birthday and I told her, ‘Mom when I come home today, I’m coming with some good news.”

Brewton did not disappoint, as he came home with the Camp MVP for the defensive backs.

“It was a great feeling. I was determined, looking to come out there and just compete.”

Brewton got the chance to work with defensive backs coach Paul Williams and really enjoyed the opportunity to learn from him.

“It was like the real thing. Deon Bush and all the other UM DBs work with him. It just felt really good.”

The Central star was speaking with a lot of the coaches from the hurricanes staff and how they were glad to have him there.

“They were very excited that I came and they want me to keep in contact with them.”

The 2015 safety prospect still has Miami as one of the main schools on his mind.

“They are still very high in my picture.”

While Brewton did not get offered today, the staff is requesting that he call them on Monday.

“They told me to call them on monday, that they want to talk to me.”

When asked what would be his reaction if they offered, Brewton was very honest.

“It would be a great to have that offer, it would just be a great present for me and my mom.”

Advertisement
Good **** Tito.

Can you rank Brewton, Jaquan Johnson, and Kendrell McFadden as safety prospects?

TIA

Advertisement
From the Department of Redundancy Department, I can't wait til we start winning 10 games a year again. All these kids will be Canes easy then. That and this NCAA bull**** over with.

Those ***** in the SEC know it. Once we start winning, their top playmakers will be all ours. Saban will be booking more flights to Cali and Jersey.

From the Department of Redundancy Department, I can't wait til we start winning 10 games a year again. All these kids will be Canes easy then. That and this NCAA bull**** over with.

Those ****s in the SEC know it. Once we start winning, their top playmakers will be all ours. Saban will be booking more flights to Cali and Jersey.
Totally agree, muscrap and satan and jimbobo knew it was just a matter of time, that's why they've resorted to negative recruiting

Advertisement
I been saying that for a couple years. The NCAA's dogged intent to cripple us is at the direction of influential SEC operatives. They know if The Canes ever got back to winning, the school, academics and social aspects wouild be a magnet for top talent. Include being in the richest area and state for football talent we would be a serious threat to the success of the SEC. They made Emmert head of the NCAA and now he has to deliver on their marching orders. Thats why given this whole debacle of an investigation, he hasn't altered their unethical methods. Its do or die for Emmert.

I been saying that for a couple years. The NCAA's dogged intent to cripple us is at the direction of influential SEC operatives. They know if The Canes ever got back to winning, the school, academics and social aspects wouild be a magnet for top talent. Include being in the richest area and state for football talent we would be a serious threat to the success of the SEC. They made Emmert head of the NCAA and now he has to deliver on their marching orders. Thats why given this whole debacle of an investigation, he hasn't altered their unethical methods. Its do or die for Emmert.

I'd prefer die... 100%+Rep

Advertisement
Advertisement
dudes talk about the SEC but i see top players floting around the conference, and others i think we give the SEC to much credit

Once we win 10+ per season the entire state of Florida will be run by Miami. Remember the early 2000's classes?

Advertisement
Back