Brennan Carroll

bolivar

Junior
What are the board's thoughts on Brennan Carroll as a coach? Could he be a candidate for a OC in the future. He's obviously been around some great coaches and football minds ( Fisch, McDonald, Jim Bates, norm chow,..). I think he recruited Dewey so he obviously evaluate QB's.

Just throwing it out there.......thoughts?

Advertisement
I'd like to see him succeed. He seems like a very down-to-earth, relatable guy from the interviews I've heard.

I think fans underrate him coaching and recruiting wise.
This. Recruiting wise he is better than people think. He salvaged the relationship with Coley, helped get Sandland and Bond. People have complained about him not getting a bunch of CA kids, but that's a lot harder task than most seem to realize.

Coaching wise, he did a good job with WarLord last year and Dye became a very reliable blocking tight end.

Advertisement
he can get it done. Past his joking persona he knows the game very well. He's coached under some very knowledgable guys and it shows in talking with him.

he can get it done. Past his joking persona he knows the game very well. He's coached under some very knowledgable guys and it shows in talking with him.

Yeah, up to this point he's been basically a position coach-recruiter. I wonder if he's ready for a title like Passing game Coordinator. He may be a talent that we are overlooking. Maybe he can handle WRs' and TE's and maybe we can possible strengthen our defensive staff..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back