Boomer says they are getting it on purpose

UMovement

Freshman
I told y’all months ago that this was not the flu and not a virus. This is a bacterial pathogenic biological weapon.

”If they get to contract the Covid-19 ... which is not a Virus as they have made us believe, but a bacterium ... amplified with 5G electromagnetic radiation that also produces inflammation and hypoxia; All they need do is take Aspirin 100mg and Apronax or Paracetamol.”

Salt

"It's All About The Roo"
It’s much more than a shot in the dark.

Let me help you out, if you want to make a more sound argument.

A better argument is that other coronaviruses have been out in the wild, for God knows how long, giving people colds. Is the cold curable, or that treatable, with anti-virals?

The other side is that that if a vaccine is a possibility, then so is herd immunity, though, so just bear that in mind.
Already studies about the positive effect of plasma taken from formerly ill COVID patients who recovered providing effective treatment to critically ill COVID patients.

Senior
After Penn St. you're crazy if you put anything past this league.

Already studies about the positive effect of plasma taken from formerly ill COVID patients who recovered providing effective treatment to critically ill COVID patients.
Let’s put it this way. If I was older, with comorbidities, had Covid-19,and was admitted to a hospital exhibiting severe classic pre-ARDS symptoms, I hope someone would strongly advocate I get convalescent plasma therapy and remdesvir, STAT, along with other supportive therapy.....and let’s hold the respirator until there is absolutely no other choice (some data out there showing misuse, etc).

Bccrhp

Sophomore
They still have no idea if the antibodies prevent reinfection much less at what rate. The Herd immunity theory is nothing more than a shot in the dark.
I am certainly not suggesting we throw (keep throwing?) caution to the wind and scream HERD IMMUNITY!!, but if natural infection + recovery does not prevent reinfection in the overwhelming majority of patients, there is no hope for a vaccine (artificial "infection") either. From the standpoint of training the immune system, natural infection is the best there is. Unlike COVID, malaria is a disease which is frequently contracted multiple times - ie, recovering from natural infection provides partial but not complete protection - and not surprisingly, there's still no good malaria vaccine despite billions of dollars and decades of work.

Lokest

E's before W's
I told y’all months ago that this was not the flu and not a virus. This is a bacterial pathogenic biological weapon.

”If they get to contract the Covid-19 ... which is not a Virus as they have made us believe, but a bacterium ... amplified with 5G electromagnetic radiation that also produces inflammation and hypoxia; All they need do is take Aspirin 100mg and Apronax or Paracetamol.”

Tad Footeball

1996 Interim Big East Conference Commissioner
I've always confused Boomer with Phil Simms since they both retired. I really need to apologize to Phil Simms.

HamburgerSV

Sophomore

This the guy that says the lizard people control this world ?

Cane_Mutiny

Redshirt Freshman

ElJefe3

RS Sophomore
Ok I'll bite : How come I haven't heard about coaches in these schools getting sick? Only the players? They're all in meeting rooms together, lockers, IPFs and yet only coaches are spared?

Unless, they are playing the odds that there is immunity and these boys will bounce back with enough time in practice to get them back to playing shape before the season. It's that or lose guys mid-season...

The fix is in! :q3xkxex:

TemplarCane

Nothing will change if there are no changes
Ok I'll bite : How come I haven't heard about coaches in these schools getting sick? Only the players? They're all in meeting rooms together, lockers, IPFs and yet only coaches are spared?

Unless, they are playing the odds that there is immunity and these boys will bounce back with enough time in practice to get them back to playing shape before the season. It's that or lose guys mid-season...

The fix is in! :q3xkxex:
There may be less contact than you might think. Aren’t coaches prohibited from coaching this time of the year, COVID-19 not? Are there any sick players, or are the majority asymptotic, like most of the population?