Boomer says they are getting it on purpose

Juancane

Freshman
I would hope that this is not the case, but I could see some shady coaches sorta saying it out loud so players hear it and think what the hey...

mossmadness

"Couldn't" Care Less.
I have no idea if they are, but if they are, it’s smart.
I would have loved to have gotten it back in April when I was stuck in my apartment for a month. Get it out of the way when I’m not a risk to anybody.

compleatp

Redshirt Freshman
Herd immunity is not achievable at this stage of an evolving virus and no vaccine.
Herd within the team not overall population. The real concern is the coaches and support staff since they are much older had may have health issues.

mossmadness

"Couldn't" Care Less.
Herd within the team not overall population. The real concern is the coaches and support staff since they are much older had may have health issues.
Right. The entire point of quarantining the players isn’t to protect them. They are all fine, and statistically will be fine. It’s to protect people they come in contact with that won’t be fine.

A solution to that would be to just get it now and lock yourself in a room for two weeks.

KrazyCane

SAVAGE
Because it’s election season the media is making this issue as illogical as it possibly can. Going for Herd immunity is the smartest approach and also being out in the sun to strengthen your immune system as well. This is the new reality some ppl are just going to die and most ppl are going to live. Hiding in ur damn house like a fat pig for a year straight will do nothing but make it easier for this virus or anything else to kill you.