Board of Trustees....PUSH THE **** BUTTON ALREADY‼️

Advertisement
This year counts even less than when Golden claimed he would have won the Coastal.

Super strong take.

Eliminate your patsy games, remove virtually all practice time, install all new offense, have your coaches battle Corona, have your best player opt out and still win.

BOT is not doing anything right now. I spoke with my friends who are members a couple of weeks ago. They trust Manny to make the right off-season moves as he did last year with the offense. Rumph gone is huge start and it’s not over.

Advertisement
BOT is not doing anything right now. I spoke with my friends who are members a couple of weeks ago. They trust Manny to make the right off-season moves as he did last year with the offense. Rumph gone is huge start and it’s not over.
This is a crazy take, IMO. Rumph was an issue as a recruiter, but he wasn't the problem with our defense from a scheme or performance perspective. Baker being here remains a big issue. And Manny not knowing how to manage a DC appears to be an issue also.

This is a crazy take, IMO. Rumph was an issue as a recruiter, but he wasn't the problem with our defense from a scheme or performance perspective. Baker being here remains a big issue. And Manny not knowing how to manage a DC appears to be an issue also.
Patience is a virtue in this situation. Wheels are in motion.

Advertisement
Have you guys not seen this movie before? Manny will be expected to win the Coastal by year 4, and then he will be fired. Then a Temple/Miami asst will replace him.

Now you can all live your lives and stop worrying about how this will end.
Bloodsport? Yeah frank dux is blinded but still wins...sorry I ruined it for those who have yet to see it. Get a vcr and watch it already

Advertisement
Back