Board of Trustees....PUSH THE **** BUTTON ALREADY‼️

Advertisement
Stop it. For the the first time ever the BOT has a majority that cares about Fball. They have more money than anyone in country. Complain about bags all you want but legit spending is NOT an issue.

Because the people who give more money to the program for the love of it than you can ever imagine love to lose.

That makes sense.

How many of you have actually met a Miami trustee?

They may not love to lose, but they sure are good at it. And that might be the only thing this university truly is good at.

The hospital is a bust, the academic reputation is in the tank, they're not heading up any interesting or useful research, and their athletics programs are all losers.

UM is a middling school that doesn't truly excel at anything. And I think that's a reflection of the incompetents we have on our BOT.

Stop it. For the the first time ever the BOT has a majority that cares about Fball. They have more money than anyone in country. Complain about bags all you want but legit spending is NOT an issue.
A majority that cares about football?!?!? Clearly false. If that were true manny would've been fired last year and Blake James with him. At the very least Alonzo would be running things.

Advertisement

That's why they hired a first-timer to be the university president, a first-timer to be AD, and a first-timer to be head coach. Because this university is so flush with cash and ready to spend it.

Sure.

We keep going after coordinators and coaches.

We're playing whack a mole. We're plucking weeds and not digging up the roots. Miami has a disease permeating from the administration on up.

The program is broken at a level far beyond Mandy and Baker. The whole staff should have their heads out on spikes by sunrise, yes, but The decision makers and power people are a dangerous combo of inept and complacent.

They may not love to lose, but they sure are good at it. And that might be the only thing this university truly is good at.

The hospital is a bust, the academic reputation is in the tank, they're not heading up any interesting or useful research, and their athletics programs are all losers.

UM is a middling school that doesn't truly excel at anything. And I think that's a reflection of the incompetents we have on our BOT.

Met many of the trustees and many are fans like us. The collective however is going to look at 8-2 and deem it a step forward. Certainly debatable, but it’s better than 6-7. Btw, the hospital and medical side is carry the place financially, you have no idea what your talking about.

Advertisement
Met many of the trustees and many are fans like us. The collective however is going to look at 8-2 and deem it a step forward. Certainly debatable, but it’s better than 6-7. Btw, the hospital and medical side is carry the place financially, you have no idea what your talking about.

The only thing that keeps the University of Miami afloat is **** piles of government money. That's a fact.

BOT needs to meet (if they haven’t already) and serve up those PINK SLIPS for the holidays! Tired of getting excited for my team, just to have it yanked from my chest with a large rusty hook, year in, year out.
Exactly why I don’t watch games anymore or visit or contribute to the school. This BOT is the most effed up, clueless bunch I’ve ever seen. The school’s academics are crap now, too. I’m ashamed to say I graduated from this crap university!

Met many of the trustees and many are fans like us. The collective however is going to look at 8-2 and deem it a step forward. Certainly debatable, but it’s better than 6-7.

This is true, but it's a joke that Manny will be judged by the low bar he set for himself last year.

So going 6-7 in 2019 actually HELPED him gain job security. Imagine that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Exactly why I don’t watch games anymore or visit or contribute to the school. This BOT is the most effed up, clueless bunch I’ve ever seen. The school’s academics are crap now, too. I’m ashamed to say I graduated from this crap university!
Top 50 university in America. There is ZERO chance you graduated from Miami

It doesn’t excel in ophthalmology?

Show me where the BOT cares. Fire Everyone and hire a legit coach and staff. Not going to happen

I’ll be waiting see you in 2 years when they finally have no choice but to fire manny because the fan base has boycotted everything.

Advertisement
Back