Board of Trustees....PUSH THE **** BUTTON ALREADY‼️

Advertisement
19C547F4-CCE5-4B91-BB7E-FFDFBB5AE53A.gif

Advertisement
I don't wanna laugh after that abortion, but this **** had me in tears, man. I can truly see Manny doing this at the end if the year meetings.
Manny and some of his prominently unwavering CIS supporters.

Advertisement
Those guys sitting around a big ole table drinking 40 year old scotch counting ACC checks.

They could care less WTF going on with the football program.

Because the people who give more money to the program for the love of it than you can ever imagine love to lose.

That makes sense.

How many of you have actually met a Miami trustee?

Advertisement
.They had the opportunity but they didn’t.
Everybody has the break glass in case of emergency button person.
Marcellus Wallace had the Wolf.
The military has special ops and nuclear stealth subs
The University of Miami has this man right here but loafer boy and the Alpo model hide behind all that acc network and adidas money and are to puzzy to actually hire people that would take their job.

1607830103577.gif

Because the people who give more money to the program for the love of it than you can ever imagine love to lose.

That makes sense.

Miami set records tonight. THere needs to be some discussion of changes.

BOT needs to meet (if they haven’t already) and serve up those PINK SLIPS for the holidays! Tired of getting excited for my team, just to have it yanked from my chest with a large rusty hook, year in, year out.
stop watching football then you soft female dog.

Advertisement
.They had the opportunity but they didn’t.
Everybody has the break glass in case of emergency button person.
Marcellus Wallace had the Wolf.
The military has special ops and nuclear stealth subs
The University of Miami has this man right here but loafer boy and the Alpo model hide behind all that acc network and adidas money and are to puzzy to actually hire people that would take their job.

View attachment 137589
Youknew it would go this way after they didnt make that move, Just a matter of when.

That makes sense.

Obviously they must not mind it much cause they’ve been allowing it to happen for the past 2 decades there about without putting a stop to it .Whether that be by firing James who is instrumental in hiring these garbage coaches or sitting back and not demanding changes when it’s obvious to anyone with any common sense that changes need to be made.
Blake James works for them not vice versa.
A two hour coaching search to bring in a guy with zero HC background ,a guy that has gotten canned from several jobs cause he’s stunk up the place should never happen not when the coach leaving has just done his alma mater a HUGE favor by not wanting any severance money leaving plenty of money to hire a quality HC.Not a novice with no HC experience that To top it all off cost them several million dollars to let this happen.

‘Yea I’d say they’re a large part of the problem whether ive ever met any of them or not.

Obviously they must not mind it much cause they’ve been allowing it to happen for the past 2 decades there about without putting a stop to it .Whether that be by firing James who is instrumental in hiring these garbage coaches or sitting back and not demanding changes when it’s obvious to anyone with any common sense that changes need to be made.
Blake James works for them not vice versa.
A two hour coaching search to bring in a guy with zero HC background ,a guy that has gotten canned from several jobs cause he’s stunk up the place should never happen not when the coach leaving has just done his alma mater a HUGE favor by not wanting any severance money leaving plenty of money to hire a quality HC.Not a novice with no HC experience that To top it all off cost them several million dollars to let this happen.

‘Yea I’d say they’re a large part of the problem whether ive ever met any of them or not.
100%. And, if some do actually care, they lack the ability to make a positive change.

The number 1 change is to fire Blake James. He is responsible for rushing to hire Manny back from Temple, wasting $4M. I would not trust Blake to make another HC hire.

Advertisement
Back