NHL Blackhawks

puertorricane

Cartel Soldier
Banned
Not trying to diminish sexual assault but how can a grown a s s professional athlete be assaulted without defending himself and keeps quiet for 11 years.
This new cancel culture is getting out of hand.
Wait a few years and complain to get a few millions.
To me like Chappelle said, they go along with it and then don't like the cut so scream rape.

Advertisement
Not trying to diminish sexual assault but how can a grown a s s professional athlete be assaulted without defending himself and keeps quiet for 11 years.
To me like Chappelle said, they go along with it and then don't like the cut so scream rape.
You’re an idiot. The dude raped a minor after the blzckhawks covered it up

Dont like the cancel culture but dont know the context of this so I wont comment. Except what I just wrote

Jay Z Reaction GIF by Complex

Advertisement
1. Sexual assault is awful and those who commit this crime should face severe consequences.

2. Even victims of sexual assault are required to be diligent in reporting the crime/offense.

3. The situation is horrible. The men who covered it up should be penalized including Coach Q.

4. Panthers look like a Stanley Cup contender. Especially if Bobrovsky and Knight are good to great in the crease.

Yea mods you definitely want to leave this one up as long as possible. Also stanning for sexual abusers is a good look bro. Run with that.

Advertisement
There's stupid and there's the kind of stupidity that will get you beat down if expressed in public. Let's just say that OP may not want to say such ignorant crap in public, you never know when someone is going to correct you with a beer bottle to the face.

I'm not even going to go through all the areas in which you are miserably wrong, because I'd be writing all night.

Aldrich was sentenced to nine months in Houghton County Jail for his sexual assault on the high school player. Upon his release, Aldrich was required to register as a *** offender, serve five years of probation and pay restitution.

Advertisement
Jerks off with coach

Enjoys coitus alongside coach

Ejaculates to oral *** from coach

There’s an outside chance this dude was more into it than he let on

There's stupid and there's the kind of stupidity that will get you beat down if expressed in public. Let's just say that OP may not want to say such ignorant crap in public, you never know when someone is going to correct you with a beer bottle to the face.

I'm not even going to go through all the areas in which you are miserably wrong, because I'd be writing all night.
You think the dude raped Beach? You think the girl is lying?

Advertisement

Beatdown by who you? Lol

And this conflicts with Beach’s statement, correct?
The Hawks handled it like morons and deserved what they got.

But the report is shady af. There’s no doubt Beach was shaken up about what happened and there was definite wrong doing, but he also made some extremely weird choices, sexually and otherwise before the encounter took place. Wouldn’t be surprised if there’s a lot more to the story than what has been released to the public

Advertisement
Back