Big **** linebackers from now on

I'm all about diversity in a unit.

Its cool to have a small guy or two to mix in. Its all about skill set and matchups.

Advertisement
31.jpg

I'm all about diversity in a unit.

Its cool to have a small guy or two to mix in. Its all about skill set and matchups.

Yeah, but with our small LB corps last year every time an OL touched our tiny LBs they stuck like glue.

Advertisement
i knew that kid deebs when i was younger. he used to play tennis where i trained. the kids always been a block of meat, dude was as big muscle-wise as a 20 year when he was 13. haven't seen him recently but he looks like he's still pretty huge.

Advertisement
That Deeb kid looks like a beast

Deeb's sister goes to FSU and his mother is a Gator alum.

He's visited all 3 florida schools so far.

yeah, i knew his sister too. he used to always wear gator stuff. don't know what kind of a fan he is today, but that was back when uf was starting to get on their little run they had. could have just been bandwagonning but he used to rep uf a lot.

Thomas looks like the real deal athletically...Deeb, ehh...a bit stiff, but looks like he reads well so he's got a shot to be good.

Honestly, Im of the opinion we shouldn't take small Linebackers unless they are Sean Spence, which is why I don't care that we lost Burgess. Gimme the hosses.

Advertisement
Take a small LB if he had Spence production against legit completion.

Otherwise take the bosses

Love soence and his production but Nah spence size linebackers should be recruited for safety. Enough with the small fries, super size my defense.
the acc is a power conference we needed the hosses to patrol the middle of the fields
beast with size that can laterally move from side to side and have the agility to drop back into zones or handle tight ends with one on one coverage skills.

Man have times changed. In high school Palmer and American Heritage were both 1A, and we'd beat them sometimes. They were always huge though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back