Best thing about today

Nesta and Miller might havbe to play by default but they won’t be up to game speed or shape till about halfway unless theire just beasts like everyone says and their tape suggests. But that’s asking a lot.
They can carve out a role as a 4th, 5th or maybe 6th option. Not too much to ask for a freshman to play a few snaps a game

Advertisement
Langham can play at this level. We need to see less of Harris

I agree, Langham can play but as a senior who's looking at limited reps i'm just saying its in the realm of possible he looks to be "the man" somewhere else.

I agree, Langham can play but as a senior who's looking at limited reps i'm just saying its in the realm of possible he looks to be "the man" somewhere else.
I would to if I were Him but I hope We don’t lose him because he has talent.

Advertisement
Ezzard isn’t sitting on the bench
That's bold. As much as I am ready to see him out muscling DB's for inside position on a quick slant 3rd down conversion, I just don't know whose reps I can honestly see him taking at this point. Hightower just made the entire WR room very nervous--especially the Cager/Langham depth behind Ahmmon at the X. Thomas is making a big case at Z and I don't see Harris hanging around much longer when Pope gets here, but Njoku is going to be hard to keep off the field with his frame if he is anywhere near as athletic as David.

But if Rosier does end up being the starter, a guy like Ezzard can be a huge asset for the conservative dink and dunk style we may be limited to. Make no mistake, A guy like Ezzard can be anybody's baby blanket. But I'm hoping if Rosier isn't the guy this season, whoever takes his place isn't as limited.

Nesta and Miller might havbe to play by default but they won’t be up to game speed or shape till about halfway unless theire just beasts like everyone says and their tape suggests. But that’s asking a lot.
They wont be needed to do a **** load though. I think for the maybe 100-150 reps that Nesta gets and the like 50 reps that Miller MIGHT get (might RS) they'll be solid.

Advertisement
With Hightowers emergence and Pope coming i could see Harris and or Langham transferring. I'd rather keep Langham, but i just dont see how they're going the reps they want over these immensely talented young guys.
man I'd be happy. I defintitely would rather keep Langham over Harris. Like honestly what can Harris do that ANY of our WRs can't ? lol Literally all you ever see him do in games is bubble screens. Sorry but I'd rather have just about any other guy do it except maybe Cager and like Njoku....or langham.

They wont be needed to do a **** load though. I think for the maybe 100-150 reps that Nesta gets and the like 50 reps that Miller MIGHT get (might RS) they'll be solid.
I hope Miller gets to shirt. IMO that means we stayed healthy all year long, but as thin as we are we have to bring him in and whip him up like he's going to have to contribute.

Hopefully Odenigbo can be at least serviceable as a backup too.

lol he'll be more than serviceable. Dude had more tackles than Kendrick Norton playing as a rotational player. Tito will be playing for his NFL career too. He's gonna give us 300-400 quality reps at the NT position as the primary behind Ford.

Yeah we know we have talent , but it’s a
Even more coming within the next few months to really add nice depth to some positions

Dt
Nesta Silvera 4star
Jordan miller 3star
Lb
Patrick Joyner 3star

Cb
Al blades 4star- might end up at safety
Nigel bethel 3star

Ol
Cleveland reed 4star

Rb
Camron Davis 4star

Te
Brevin Jordan 4star
Will Mallory 4star

Wr
Mark pope 4star
Marquez Ezzard 4star

Fb
Realus George 3star

Can’t wait man...

Fair point...but the best part was no significant injuries

Advertisement
Advertisement
lol he'll be more than serviceable. Dude had more tackles than Kendrick Norton playing as a rotational player. Tito will be playing for his NFL career too. He's gonna give us 300-400 quality reps at the NT position as the primary behind Ford.
Would be great to see him play well.
I don't know if he will be as good as Norton but if he is then this Defense is really going to benefit.
I said "at least serviceable" only because I really don't know what to expect from him. You obviously seem to think you know the future better than I do.

Yeah we know we have talent , but it’s a
Even more coming within the next few months to really add nice depth to some positions

Dt
Nesta Silvera 4star
Jordan miller 3star
Lb
Patrick Joyner 3star

Cb
Al blades 4star- might end up at safety
Nigel bethel 3star

Ol
Cleveland reed 4star

Rb
Camron Davis 4star

Te
Brevin Jordan 4star
Will Mallory 4star

Wr
Mark pope 4star
Marquez Ezzard 4star

Fb
Realus George 3star

Can’t wait man...

Agreed, Brock. Best roster of talent we will field in a long time.

We’ve got all Summer to get the QB and OL situations sorted out.

Not worried at all about the Defense. As a unit, they will take a step forward next year. The Striker position should be a huge advantage for us.

Can’t wait.

Advertisement
Back