Best COVID news yet!

Arro

Recruit
Nothing would make me more happy, but I looked at the abstract and it doesn’t even look like this study involved any humans nor any other mammals, much less a double-blind, placebo controlled clinical trial. So far, this is even weaker than hydroxychloroquine. BTW, the study was funded by two cannabis corporations. That doesn’t mean it’s bogus, but I’m not changing any of my behavior yet based on this one study.

Arro

Recruit
The info that HTC doesn't help is false info planted bye the government.
HTC is owned by China and let’s their government eavesdrop on our phone conversations. Did you mean to say HCQ, hyrdoxychloroquine?

For_The_U

All ACC
Nothing would make me more happy, but I looked at the abstract and it doesn’t even look like this study involved any humans nor any other mammals, much less a double-blind, placebo controlled clinical trial. So far, this is even weaker than hydroxychloroquine. BTW, the study was funded by two cannabis corporations. That doesn’t mean it’s bogus, but I’m not changing any of my behavior yet based on this one study.
I'll shamely admit I didn't even read the article. :oops: Someone texted it to me and I posted it here because I thought the headline was awesome. LOL

I absolutely do intend on continuing medicating myself in this way, however. If it helps with COVID, great! If not, still great!