basketball vs weak florist at 1pm

Advertisement
Wake just out playing us right now. Playing lazy and lethargic. Coach L is ****ed because he knows these kids are overlooking Wake.

We are not even trying to penetrate inside. Just settling for the three.

Nice shot by Brown in transition. 18-16 Wake w/ 12 to go.

Really disappointed by our shot selection. Just settling for everything outside. Split the zone, feed Reggie, do something.

Advertisement
See.... the last 8 points were all under the three point line. Just split the zone and open the defense.

34-34 at the half. Disappointed in our shot selection for most of the half. Not sure why we are struggling with the pick and roll either. We played pretty solid defense our last few games, so I just think it is under estimation thing.

DCF, you are right, they are shooting lights out but we also need to tighten up our defense. Either way, good to see they never pulled away with how bad we are playing and how good they are playing. I think we takeover in the 2nd half.

Grant really needs to slow down his shot. ******* Wake shooting over 50% from 3pt land. Ridiculous. Some of it is bad defense and some is just ridiculousness.

Advertisement
Well, we have went on a serious run and Wake has finally went cold.

58-44 Miami w/ 9:24 to go.

74-56 if anyone was wondering.

Outstanding second half and really adjusted everything for the zone D.

It's conceivable we can go 4-0 to 0-4 down the final stretch
the away games at Maryland and ncst are just as dangerous as the home games against FSU and BC
we are still on the outside looking in for the tourney
i do believe we will receive a post season invitation to one of the three tourneys
also how we finish in the acc tourney can determine our fate
overall the job this new staff has managed to this point is impressive
miami basketball is relevant and it's exciting to see

Advertisement
the away games at Maryland and ncst are just as dangerous as the home games against FSU and BC
i do believe we will receive a post season invitation to one of the three tourneys

Where the **** did this come from?? However, I agree. I think we have a much better chance at going 4-0 as opposed to 0-4, so that is a good thing.

Where the **** did this come from?? However, I agree. I think we have a much better chance at going 4-0 as opposed to 0-4, so that is a good thing.

Im always on the prowl and lurking
i do want a 4-0 finish as opposed to a dreaded 0-4 collapse
I'm just being careful with my expectations

I only got to see the 2nd half, nice to see the team pull away again from an inferior opponent. This was one of the games down the stretch we couldn't afford to lose.

Advertisement
My point exactly about the final four down the stretch. Maryland and BC look like gimmie wins against inferior opponents but this team is still learning to win and cannot afford mental let downs. Truthfully I'm expecting a 2-2 finish to end up with 9-7 conference record and 5-6 seeding in the acc tourney. I'm excited that we have the ability to win at a neutral tourney site like atanta instead of charlotte where carolina teams have an advantage. How many we can win I'm not too sure about.

Good win. Not only did we beat a not so good team but we blew them out. If we can nab one of those top 5 spots in the ACC I think we can get in the tournament. We have got to beat NCST, BC, and one of Maryland and FSU.

Good win. Not only did we beat a not so good team but we blew them out. If we can nab one of those top 5 spots in the ACC I think we can get in the tournament. We have got to beat NCST, BC, and one of Maryland and FSU.

We have an excellent chance to make the tourney if we close strong 4-0 or 3-1 anything less we are then required to win 2 in the acc tourney.

On a separate note, has Reggie regressed, is he thinking too much post-injury or is kadji's breakout performance and play affecting his game?

We have an excellent chance to make the tourney if we close strong 4-0 or 3-1 anything less we are then required to win 2 in the acc tourney.

On a separate note, has Reggie regressed, is he thinking too much post-injury or is kadji's breakout performance and play affecting his game?

double and sometimes triple teams, mixed with pressure on the guards who have a hard time getting the ball inside, mixed with a little bit of post injury...

he should come back and play another year... but i doubt he will.

Advertisement
Back