baseball, baseball, baseball

clg003

Junior
Premium
Absolutely stoked for this baseball season.

Will be hitting a lot of Clemson and GT games unfortunately as well. Have some of my kids playing there this year.

I have a feeling Mr Dimare is going to regret not jumping on Mr Gilliam who went to Clemson instead.

He was worried about him being committed to Penn State and didn't want to ruffle any feathers. So much different than football.

Kids is crazy good with a mid 90s fastball and a 3000 + RPM curveball. Freaking stupid RPMs.

Will need to keep it down but may have the best pick off move to 1st in college from day 1.

Advertisement
Ranked WAY too high pre season. THAT will prove dissapointing from the get go.

That said, we are SO overdue to beat UF and FSU in a series!

It's safe to say that but recruiting hasn't fell off surprisingly, we have a team over here in north Broward called south Florida elite that they cherry pick talent from and they just expanded to palm beach

Advertisement
Not convinced we'll do too much until Morris retires. Game has passed him by.

If you watched team last year you would have noted a change in tactics. I think dimare has been doing most of the coaching.

Gino leads the recruiting and has been traveling a ton and working hard on the road to identify and bring in good talent. He's leading the recruiting which is why it's been as good as it has been. As long as he's involved in any aspect of baseball, it will improve.

Ranked WAY too high pre season. THAT will prove dissapointing from the get go.

That said, we are SO overdue to beat UF and FSU in a series!

Well we beat U*** in 2014 2-1....but definitely long overdue with F$U. Even when we have a clearly better squad they outplay us.

Was nice opening up our bats against them on Sunday last year.

UM

Advertisement

I must have missed Miami playing inthe CWS last year. You and Bart Allen should get a room.

Made the CWS by winning a crap regional and a crap Super and then got our brains beaten in by the Gators AGAIN. Morris needs to pull his **** together. Going to Omaha once every 5 years and losing early is not what this program's expectations are or should ever be.

I must have missed Miami playing inthe CWS last year. You and Bart Allen should get a room.

Made the CWS by winning a crap regional and a crap Super and then got our brains beaten in by the Gators AGAIN. Morris needs to pull his **** together. Going to Omaha once every 5 years and losing early is not what this program's expectations are or should ever be.

Yep. The barometer for baseball is UF and FSU. We aren't back until we can beat them regularly, and we aren't close. The Omaha trip last year was a scheduling fluke until proven otherwise.

Advertisement
Back