• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

Off-Topic Barrett-Jackson Palm Beach

JD08

Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc
Maude
The last car show I went to was the Mustangs & Mustangs show in Lakeland in 2018. It coincided with the Carlysle show and occupied a whole day. And you got a picture of your Mustang with a P51.

But now they don't do it anymore.

SWFLHurricane

Recruit
The last car show I went to was the Mustangs & Mustangs show in Lakeland in 2018. It coincided with the Carlysle show and occupied a whole day. And you got a picture of your Mustang with a P51.

But now they don't do it anymore.
I'm a HUGE Mopar guy....always have been. I used to look forward to the Mecum show every yr....

JD08

Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc
Maude
I'm a HUGE Mopar guy....always have been. I used to look forward to the Mecum show every yr....
I own Mustangs, but when I go to a car show, I want to see cars I can't afford.

God bless the people that restore cars where parts are hard to find.

NC_Canes_11

All American
How I wish....I went to the Mecum Shows in Orlando/Kissimmee for many yrs....
Is it worth it to go for someone who would have to fly down and stay a night? I love watching on tv and go to local shows, but seems like a lot for someone who isn’t gonna bid on something.

SWFLHurricane

Recruit
Is it worth it to go for someone who would have to fly down and stay a night? I love watching on tv and go to local shows, but seems like a lot for someone who isn’t gonna bid on something.
That's a good question....if your serious about purchasing??...Absolutely....

SWFLHurricane

Recruit
Not purchasing no. I buy flood cars, strip them and build them for the drag strip. I don’t do restorations.

So it would be for the experience and viewing.
Amazing experience....I'm a HUGE Mopar Guy.....specifically 1967-1972...so I thoroughly enjoy all the shows....Amazing collection of vehicles....
img_4_1647345599560.jpg