AWWW ****, Who is The Real "Db U"!

Advertisement
@Calvin, i stand with you. Eff the gaytors!

Which by the way, coach diaz definitely got lucky taggart was on his way out, remember, it was the coach diaz led defense that was getting scorched by ole willie and the crew for 20 in the 1st half back in 2018, and im still not sure if that was an illegal pass, but be that as it may, coach diaz is getting ready to go up against another levelof headcoach, if coach diaz is confident enuff that blake baker is the guy, good luck, i know one thing, blake better be gone way before coach diaz ever thinks about getting rid of coach rumph who was a coach richt hire, diaz brought his boys along in banda and patke and now baker, and brought in stroud. So coach rumph like the db at heart and real career of his, when it comes to him being on diaz's coaching staff, he's still left out their on an island!

Which by the way, coach diaz definitely got lucky taggart was on his way out, remember, it was the coach diaz led defense that was getting scorched by ole willie and the crew for 20 in the 1st half back in 2018, and im still not sure if that was an illegal pass, but be that as it may, coach diaz is getting ready to go up against another levelof headcoach, if coach diaz is confident enuff that blake baker is the guy, good luck, i know one thing, blake better be gone way before coach diaz ever thinks about getting rid of coach rumph who was a coach richt hire, diaz brought his boys along in banda and patke and now baker, and brought in stroud. So coach rumph like the db at heart and real career of his, when it comes to him being on diaz's coaching staff, he's still left out their on an island!
The tackling was awful last year.

On a serious note, them cutting Telly loose and him coming to UM is going to haunt them and help us.

It was only a matter of time, "The Committee" had spoken, trust me when i tell you, coach diaz been feeling the local heat, like i said before, he's starting to wisen up in that regard, he thought getting coach fields was gone save em, wasnt gone happen, he not respected like that, sed what happened, soon as he left the West, state Champions again. Our boy hickson, he's a big part and key to the staff, he definjtely is in the loop. You think thad franklin recommitting and lockette being here is a fluke, lol. Now this new widereceivers coach is definitely in the hood portal, we bout to see how he does on his interview!

The tackling was awful last year.

I wasnt surprised, showed the inexperience of blake baker, gotta always stick with the basics & fundamentals! Once we got back to that, the tackling improved. This crew can tackle, and its emphasized by coach rumph and banda as well as coach stroud, let's see how our linebackers start looing,im tired of that striker **** myself.

Advertisement
It was only a matter of time, "The Committee" had spoken, trust me when i tell you, coach diaz been feeling the local heat, like i said before, he's starting to wisen up in that regard, he thought getting coach fields was gone save em, wasnt gone happen, he not respected like that, sed what happened, soon as he left the West, state Champions again. Our boy hickson, he's a big part and key to the staff, he definjtely is in the loop. You think thad franklin recommitting and lockette being here is a fluke, lol. Now this new widereceivers coach is definitely in the hood portal, we bout to see how he does on his interview!
This new WR coach looks like a coke head in that interview that was posted here. I’m thinking he better be good at the coaching part.

That's the main reason he's going to try his best to excel here, again, his salary here, they paying him half in cash, the rest in the yayo!
He looks like he’d cut the yayo they give him, snort half and sell the other half. He’ll make more than Manny if he stops using it.

Advertisement
This **** got me amped up at the 2min 50sec mark, this is a question for the real True UM fans. Im happy as **** Fsu is getting backed to what they are suppose to be, our dominant lil bro's against everybody else. Fsu hiring norvell and having coach dugans over their just amps up the rivalry for me, i luv that type ****, and now this guy, great battles are ahead. So the question above is a real legit one, alot of True factors in it to, Fsu has a strong db history for a fact! The real True Canes know this, and it aint just deion, who really holds the title, prove it, ill say mines later on:

Nice TROLL job...his *** couldn't name more than 2 (oops 1 1/2 bcs he got Rolle right)...speaking of Myron Rolle, did he even get drafted and/or play a down in the league? U Criminoles and Gayturds dish out plenty 4 & 5 star busts for sure...answer this question, does Trailorhassee and Gayturdville have more than 1 DB in the HOF bcs the U has two (yes, I'm inducting Sean "THE BEAST" Taylor into the HOF)

Advertisement
Nice TROLL job...his *** couldn't name more than 2 (oops 1 1/2 bcs he got Rolle right)...speaking of Myron Rolle, did he even get drafted and/or play a down in the league? U Criminoles and Gayturds dish out plenty 4 & 5 star busts for sure...answer this question, does Trailorhassee and Gayturdville have more than 1 DB in the HOF bcs the U has two (yes, I'm inducting Sean "THE BEAST" Taylor into the HOF)

Fsu is the only school worthy of this convo, it was funny hearing that interview, got me fired up, im glad he thinks that, and now that we got ed reed getting ready to reiterate and reinforce what coach been teaching, we not trying to be a good secondary, we out to be the best secondary once again, if not, those players dont belong at UM. Now of course SEAN TAYLOR is a H.O.F. hands down, no votes needed, to be real, HE proved that in his first preseason game, and i'll quote one of the highest compliments a football commentator said about SEAN in i believe that same preseason game, he said of and about SEAN TAYLOR, something to this affect:

"look, i know HE was a high 1st round draft pick and all, but im telling you, this GUY looks like HE came from a higher league, down" ROFL!

One of my other favorite football quotes, when they asked ole bobby bowden about our defense, bowden dudnt hesitate, that man said:

"Miami plays defense like the invented the daggum thang" and than he tried to clean it up real quick by saying "now we play pretty good defense to, ole mickey andrew and the boys" ROFL, but it was to late, his heart had spoken!

Anyway, this game has come down to once again, who has the best staff, and which staff can work together the best, as of right now, coach diaz is in scramble mode, placing alot of stock into coach rhett. The main thing too is oc's still need guidance from time to time, let's see if rhett can bail coach diaz out!

Advertisement
Back