AWWW ****, Who is The Real "Db U"!

Advertisement
Have you run this by Luke and the committee, Calvin? I don’t think they’d take kindly to you saying anything nice about F$U.

Trust me, we call it like we see it, them Fsu boys went out their and earned our respect, the hate is for the gaytors!

They did have had some good db's. Terrell Buckley comes to mind. Would not put them over Miami by any means when looking at overall history, but I would put them over UF. Which makes the team who self claims "wE ArE DBu" third in their own state lol

Advertisement
Xavier Rhodes? PJ Williams? FSU has some DB's in the league for **** sure.

This man knows his football! With the exception of our boy ryan mcneil, or corners tend to not last long in the league for some reason, they either get moved to safety at some point, but they still end up ballin out!

They did have had some good db's. Terrell Buckley comes to mind. Would not put them over Miami by any means when looking at overall history, but I would put them over UF. Which makes the team who self claims "wE ArE DBu" third in their own state lol

For sho this is only a Miami & Fsu discussion, the only legitimate 2!

Trust me, we call it like we see it, them Fsu boys went out their and earned our respect, the hate is for the gaytors!
C4936107-DB7C-4A10-A6D1-CBB02ABA2A75.gif

Advertisement
LSU and Ohio State are the only schools that can argue this for the past 10 years. FSU really only has Jalen and Derwin and UF only has Keanu Neal, Brian Poole and Joe Haden doing anything in the league.
Those two had good tract records for DBs, but I can't remember anyone ever putting three in first round like we did. Oh, one of them was GOAT just for cherry on top. We have fallen on bad times but when we are on top, no body touches us.

Advertisement
My take, and this is off the Dome, but of course we got the title, not because im being biased, but because we definitely had the 2 Greatest safeties to ever play the game in SEAN TAYLOR and ed reed. Than when you add in bennie blades, that trio alone is unmatched, but of course Fsu were no slouches, they had the obvious all time Great in deion, than terrell buckley came along and did his thang, but one of their slept on guys was leroy butler, one of the best to do it on both levels, they definitely can lay claim to having more successful corners at the next level, but in college, rumph and buchannon balled out, ryan mcnel, carlos jones, even hit stick makes my list.

A strong Fsu is always Great for Miami, God Willing, we should be in for some good battles coming ahead. Not to many more days of seeing the "battle for irrevelancy" bowls against each other again, we both play Greater when the bigger picture is on the Line, and let's face facts, as of right now, norvell's main focus is not us right now, of course he wont say it, but their main focus is gunnin for yabba dabo and the good ole boys up their in those parts. He'll mainly be concerned with us during Fsu week, he's not worried about manny diaz, as of right now, this is how seasoned coaches feel about coach diaz:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back