AWWW ****, Who is The Real "Db U"!

Calvin

Senior
This **** got me amped up at the 2min 50sec mark, this is a question for the real True UM fans. Im happy as **** Fsu is getting backed to what they are suppose to be, our dominant lil bro's against everybody else. Fsu hiring norvell and having coach dugans over their just amps up the rivalry for me, i luv that type ****, and now this guy, great battles are ahead. So the question above is a real legit one, alot of True factors in it to, Fsu has a strong db history for a fact! The real True Canes know this, and it aint just deion, who really holds the title, prove it, ill say mines later on:

Advertisement
Gotta put them on the short list as far as DB recruiting if that made any team "DBU." But I've never seem more 4* and 5* recruits look like garbage once they take the feel.

I'll say this, once coach taggart hired harlon barnett as his d-co, i knew than that guy was a clown headcoach, you cant be serious coming to Miami or Fsu hiring a 3-4 d-co, no matter who they recruited at db, they were going to look like trash in that scheme, that's exactly what happened when the penn disgrace morons came here. They wont be looking like trash to much longer, they got a real headcoach who knows how to put a staff together, coach diaz has alot of ground to make up going up against alot of seasoned headcoaches in the ACC, that have left coach diaz in the dust accomplishment wise. Let's see if the student is ready or wll he continue to coach like the student!

Advertisement
LSU and Ohio State are the only schools that can argue this for the past 10 years. FSU really only has Jalen and Derwin and UF only has Keanu Neal, Brian Poole and Joe Haden doing anything in the league.

Ah Ha, that's not True about Fsu, and combine the college and the nfl!

Advertisement
Advertisement
unnamed.jpg

I'll say this, once coach taggart hired harlon barnett as his d-co, i knew than that guy was a clown headcoach, you cant be serious coming to Miami or Fsu hiring a 3-4 d-co, no matter who they recruited at db, they were going to look like trash in that scheme, that's exactly what happened when the penn disgrace morons came here. They wont be looking like trash to much longer, they got a real headcoach who knows how to put a staff together, coach diaz has alot of ground to make up going up against alot of seasoned headcoaches in the ACC, that have left coach diaz in the dust accomplishment wise. Let's see if the student is ready or wll he continue to coach like the student!
Have you run this by Luke and the committee, Calvin? I don’t think they’d take kindly to you saying anything nice about F$U.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back